By Janice Abel.
ARC attended the Fifth Annual Pharma Summit in Boston, Massachusetts on June 14 and 15th. The theme of the conference, sponsored by WTG, a global integrated media company, centered around innovating and streamlining manufacturing processes, while adhering to regulatory standards. Approximately 240 people attended.
The presentations revolved around how companies improve efficiencies, reduce costs, and increase speed to market while maximizing profits in today’s rapidly changing business environment. Presentations included:
· Green Manufacturing Strategies - Harnessing the Opportunities for Cost Reduction
· Supporting the Sustainable Implementation of Operational Excellence
· Process Improvement - Connecting Research Development and Production
· Facilitating and Achieving Quality by Design (QbD) for Drug Products.
· Process Improvement and Cost Reduction
· Continuous Processing and Cost of Goods (COG) Reduction
· Developing a Flexible, Multi-Product Manufacturing Strategy
· New Business Models, Technologies, Practices and Strategies
This Insight focuses on GSK's presentation on the company's successful sustainability program.
ARC clients can view the complete report at Sustainable Pharma Initiatives at GSK Provide Real Business Benefits
If you would like to buy this report or obtain information about how to become a client, please contact email@example.com