For over twenty years, ARC Advisory Group has hosted the ARC Industry & City Forum, where over 1000 private and public sector leaders gather to discuss Digital Transformation, Cybersecurity, and Smart City topics. In its 2019 Forum, ARC Advisory Group is expanding the Smart Cities track – filling it with thought-provoking talks and discussion on topics that matter to you. One such meeting is: a session on Autonomous Mobile Robots Come of Age.
Autonomous Mobile Robots Come of Age
The ROI from autonomous mobile robots is based on the centralized intelligence that choreographs the movement of human associates and the fleet of robots that support them in a manner that minimizes travel for the associates through a distribution center or factory. Alan McDonald, the Senior Director of Continuous Improvement at Geodis, and Framebridge's Tyler Wolfe, a Director and Solutions Architect, will speak about their use of this technology and the kinds of benefits they have gotten. Geodis is using the solution from Locus Robotics, and Framebridge is using Fetch Robotics. Bruce Welty, the Chairman of Locus Robotics, and Joe Lau, a Director at Fetch Robotics, will also be on the panel to discuss their technologies in more depth.
Additional Smart City Sessions include:
- Smart City Platform Success Stories
- Autonomous & Connected Vehicles Test Bed Tour – FDOT’s SunTrax
- IoT and Smart Lighting Platforms: The Dramatic Impacts and Hidden Opportunities of Convergence
- Smart City Project Best Practices
- The Cybersecurity Challenge for Smart Cities & Infrastructure
- Drones for Industry & Smart Cities
- Mobility-as-a-Service Platforms: A Focus on Smart Transportation
- Smart Parking Platforms - Dramatic Impacts and Current Challenges
- IEEE Smart Cities Standards Working Group Meeting
- And much more…
The ARC Forum will be held February 4-7, 2019 at the Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld, 6677 Sea Harbor Drive Orlando, Florida 32821.
Learn more about reserving your place at the forum webpage or
Contact: Rob D’Angelo, Director of Strategic Services direct at 781-471-1150 / email@example.com for more information