With the potential to dramatically reduce costs, improve safety, increase livability, and attract investment while achieving sustainability, the smart city concept deserves the attention it has been receiving from technology vendors and the public sector alike. That said, challenges to implementation can be staggering; ranging from technology interoperability and reliability, to public perception and the need for alternative financing.
The Smart Cities Practice at ARC Advisory Group helps clients navigate the exciting, and sometimes confounding, landscape of opportunities in today’s municipal sector.
The Practice focuses on the following key study areas:
- Transportation – (Electric Vehicles, Intelligent Transport Systems, Mobility-as-a-Service, Connected/Autonomous)
- Energy – (Smart Grid, Microgrids, Renewable Generation, Energy Storage)
- The Built Environment – (Lighting, HVAC, Security, Smart Spaces)
- Cybersecurity – (New Security Approaches for the IoT Age, Cybersecurity for Building Automation, Connected Vehicles and Transportation)
For 23 years, ARC Advisory Group has hosted the ARC Industry and City Forum of over 1,000 senior executives presenting on the topics of digital transformation, AI/Machine Learning, Cybersecurity, and Smart Cities and related Intelligent Infrastructure. Each February, we host our clients and the broader ecosystem at a networking-driven and illuminating event to share learnings and experiences gained throughout the year.
Attendees come back again and again for the chance to learn best practices, build valuable relationships, and bring new ideas back to influence their organizations.
Last year, the Smart Cities at ARC Forum track held sessions including:
- Smart City Project Best Practices
- Drones for Industry & Commerce
- MaaS: A Focus on Smart Transportation
- Smart Parking Systems: Impacts & Current Challenges
- Streets for the Ages: Future Mobility in an Historic Community
- Cybersecurity and Smart Cities, Infrastructure
In 2020, we are further expanding our Smart Cities track – filling it with thought-provoking talks and discussion on topics that matter to you.
In addition to attending, we’d like to invite suppliers, developers, engineering consultants, and end users to participate in a panel discussion in a session relevant to you in the Smart City domain. If you would like to take a more active role in the Forum, we have sponsorship opportunities which will allow your company to exhibit its latest technology, invite end-users to speak, and receive higher visibility among attendees. ARC is seeking individuals and/or companies with compelling and insightful business stories to tell a group of technologists and business leaders. If this is you, we welcome you to the ARC Industry Forum!
Please, complete this brief submittal form online here, or email it to Rob D’Angelo - Director of Strategic Services – Smart Cities firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions about speaking/exhibiting at the conference, feel free to give Rob a call at 781-471-1150 to begin building your session today!
Looking forward to seeing you at the 24th Annual ARC Industry and City Forum in Orlando, Florida, February 3-6, 2020.