The biggest challenge and driver for digital transformation (DT) and smart manufacturing and operations innovation is making sense of data. And DT is all about the data. Many manufacturers and operations are accelerating their digital transformation journey with new technologies that make data more intuitive for workers. New production management applications such as energy management software, advanced analytics, data platforms, and other software applications are being used. This session will focus on human-centric software technologies and dashboards that enable an intuitive user experience for production management. Production and operation technologies that incorporate auto functionality and ease of use are important to adoption.
Join this session to see how different manufacturers and operations from different industries are leveraging technologies and accelerating their digital transformation. Attendees will learn:
- How digital transformation and newer technologies are transforming production and operations data to optimize the user experience
- How adoption, ease of use, auto functionality, and user experience can lead to DT benefits
- How a more autonomous production management environment is important to digital transformation
- What newer technologies and digital tools are transforming, impacting, and benefiting production and operations
- How manufacturers use newer production management technologies as a catalyst for the digital transformation