Join us for the IEEE Smart City Planning and Technology P2784 Monthly Work Group Meeting every third Thursday at 11am eastern time.
The draft standard addresses best practices in planning, and managing your smart city initiatives, including
Section 1: A discussion of benefits, barriers and drivers
Section 2: An examination of a total of 100 social, technological, economic, environmental and political human factors
Section 3: Descriptions of the major 9+ vertical applications supported by public agencies
Section 4: In-depth examination of 7+ main technology areas that impact those vertical applications areas.
Section 5: Project Planning – The Systems Engineering Process
• What’s a stakeholder?
• What‘s a stakeholder community?
• What’s a User Need? How to extract them from stakeholder communities?
• What’s consensus? And what’s a consensus-based user need?
• What’s a measurable Functional Requirement? How the refine these from User Needs?
• What’s a Test Plan? And how does it keep you on track?
Section 6: Related Standards
and much more...