"Building the Digital Railway of the Future"
SmartRail is the place to embrace the technological evolution of rail. It is the dedicated congress for railway infrastructure managers, train operating companies, system and data integrators and technology suppliers to create the digital railway of the future.
Focusing on the latest innovations across rail IT, Big Data, analytics IoT, assets, signalling, telecoms and passenger systems, SmartRail invites the industry’s leading C-level executives and department heads to embrace disruptive innovation and develop implementation strategies.
C-level speakers on the agenda include:
- Mr. Rolf Härdi, Chief Technology Innovation Officer, DeutscheBahn
- Roman Kotiers, Chief Financial Officer , Rail Cargo Hungaria
- Karen O’Brien, Project Delivery Director, VIA Canada
- Peter Van Dijk, Chief Operating Officer, Translink
- Bertrand Minary, Chief Innovation Officer, SNCF
- Alfred Sit Wing-Hang, Director, EMSD (Hong Kong Government)