Join this virtual security roundtable to hear from our esteemed panel of cross-sector OT security experts on the important topic of securing industrial control systems during this era of accelerating OT digital transformation. We will get valuable practitioner perspectives on:
- OT transformation initiatives from IT-OT convergence and plant floor modernization to more emerging evolutions which leverage cloud, IIoT, and 4G/5G.
- The new threat vectors and risks that have emerged and need to be addressed.
- Real-world security strategies that organizations are taking to address the new threat landscape from a People, Process, and Technology standpoint.
- Mark Johnson-Barbier, Senior Principal Analyst, Salt River Project
- Apurva Mohan, Global IoT Security Manager, Schlumberger
- Frances O'Connor, IT/OT Security & IT Emerging Technologies Leader, Owens Corning
- Del Rodillas, Director of OT/ICS Security Solutions, Palo Alto Networks
- Sid Snitkin, Vice President of Cybersecurity Advisory Services, ARC Advisory Group