This Selection Guide includes both selection criteria and strategies for choosing the optimum Main Automation Contractor to manage your project.
The scope of the criteria cover the needs of customers in selection of a Main Automation Contractor (MAC) for both Brownfield or Greenfield projects. The guide allows those involved in specifying a Main Automation Contractor make faster, better, and more rigorous decisions.
The need for a qualified Main Automation Contractor has never been more important than it is today. With corporate staffing as lean as it is, and expansion projects focused on higher quality, quantities and greater agility, selecting the right MAC is critical for insuring project success.
Main Automation Contractor selection has become mission-critical. In major projects, the role of the MAC and the products they specify, have become extremely complex and challenging to manage. The MAC role includes a combination of technology, training, and long term support over a wide range of technologies and systems. While products play a major role in selection, potential MAC suppliers also have differing levels of domain expertise, geographical presence, knowledge of vertical industries, and project execution methodology. These must all be evaluated in the MAC supplier selection process.
ARC has been researching the MAC market for decades and we know the issues:
- Presence in a region
- Competency in an application area
- Certifications to perform work
- Familiarity with local standards
- Relationships with vendors
- Competency with vendor offerings
- Meets schedules
- Offers training
- Offers critical assistance
- Integrates with customer personnel and processes
- Access to additional resources
- History of past projects
- Project execution record/visibility
- Project management process
This ARC Selection Guide will help you select the best available MAC to meet your needs now and in the future.
Download Brochure: Main Automation Contractor
Table of Contents
- Major Trends
- Industry & Regional Trends
- Factors Contributing to Adoption
- Factors Contributing Inhibiting Adoption
- Strategies for Success
- Business Goals
- System Functions & Features
- Basic Featurs
- Advanced Features
- Service Requirements
Leading Contractor Analysis
- Market Shares of the Leading Contractors
- Market Shares by Region
- Market Shares by Industry
Leading Contrator Profiles
For More Information
For more information on this technology guide or to discuss how we can help you, please contact us.