Chantal's focus areas include the Industrial Internet of Things (IoT), industrial Ethernet switches and devices, wireless networks, device networks, and intelligent train control and rail signaling. She has been with ARC since 1990 and has conducted numerous industry-leading research activities in areas including:
• Connected Device Management Platforms for Industrial IoT
• Industrial Ethernet Devices
• Industrial Ethernet Switches and Infrastructure
• Industrial Wireless (process and discrete industries)
• Industrial Device Networks
• Intelligent Train Control Systems
• And many more
Prior to ARC, she was with Venture Development Corporation where she focused on sensors and device-level topics, and International Data Group where she provided market research support.
Prior to her career as an industry analyst, Chantal was with the injection molded plastic fastener business of Dennison Manufacturing and then L.E. Mason, a local aluminum, zinc, and magnesium die cast manufacturer.
Chantal is an honors graduate of Babson College and has a dual degree in Marketing and Management.