Take Survey and see instant results! click here: How Much Is Your Data Worth? Measuring the ROI of Machine Connectivity
Machine connectivity is certainly one of the hottest topics in industrial automation today. But the questions are what is the return on investment (ROI) on machine connectivity, and how much is the data that results from machine connectivity actually worth?
ARC Advisory Group has a developed a brief survey to ask experts such as yourself who utilize industrial machinery to provide their valuable insights on machine connectivity.
Topics covered in the survey include:
- How machine connectivity supports your business
- Approaches you have taken to connect your machines
- Rough estimate ranges as to how much you spend now for machine connectivity (and expect to spend in the future)
- What are the benefits and drawbacks of connected machines?
- The value your company derives from machine data
- Any negative consequences you have seen from not being able to connect to your machines
Who Should Take this Survey?
End users, asset-owners, system integrators, and consultants who are involved in machine connectivity projects at their organizations.
Privacy and Confidentiality
This survey requests information about your own experiences and observations. ARC will keep all individual responses confidential, and only aggregate information will be used in any reports.
Please contact Craig Resnick at email@example.com if you have questions about this survey
Survey with instant results can be found at How Much Is Your Data Worth? Measuring the ROI of Machine Connectivity