Fortinet announced that it has completed the acquisition of CyberSponse, a leading Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR) platform provider based in Arlington, Virginia. CyberSponse, already a Fortinet Security Fabric partner, will further extend the automation and incident response capabilities of FortiAnalyzer, FortiSIEM and FortiGate, for example, and further simplify security operations.
The combination of Fortinet and CyberSponse will equip security analysts across organizations of all sizes with a patented solution that is unique and differentiated, including:
- Enterprise-grade scalable architecture with distributed multi-tenancy that augments streamlined SOC operations and enables MSSPs to deliver managed detection and response (MDR) services with ease.
- Over 325 connectors to integrate with all major security vendors and technologies and offers a single, centralized point of visibility and control.
- More than 200 out-of-the-box easy-to-configure playbooks to automate incident response action sequence and routine tasks.
- Advanced case management modules with incident timeline and asset correlation views, plus an automated ROI or savings measurement tool.
- Ensuring granular role-based access control to secure user-related data.
Terms of the deal were not disclosed.