This week at the DistribuTECH conference, Nozomi Networks debuted its flagship industrial security and visibility solution as part of Siemens RUGGEDCOM Multi-Service Platforms. Nozomi’s SCADAguardian Advanced Container Edition provides industrial operators and cyber security teams with an embedded solution for real-time cyber security and OT network visibility.
This approach delivers a number of advantages, including an industrially hardened, comprehensive cyber security solution with a low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO). It also helps to minimize the hardware footprint for applications, like existing power utility substations where space is at a premium.
RUGGEDCOM with SCADAguardian Advanced built-in provides operators and cyber security teams with an industrially hardened networking and switching platform that includes comprehensive cyber security capabilities. This RUGGEDCOM Application Processing Engine Multi-Service Platforms will be broadly available this spring. It enables joint customers to:
- Automatically and intelligently discover the assets, connections, protocols and topologies of their industrial network environments
- Continuously monitor network communications and behavior for cyber security and operational risks
- Quickly detect threats with real-time alerts that include the information and context needed for rapid, precise response
The RUGGEDCOM / Nozomi Networks solution minimizes the hardware footprint and rack space requirements. Advantages include:
- Fast deployment and high scalability
- Low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) due to streamlined procurement, deployment and field upgrades
- Optimum performance and reliability
- Flexible formats, suitable for rapidly changing industrial networks and many different environments