May 15-16, 2018 - Barcelona (Sitges), Spain
It's happening fast. Everywhere we turn, devices and processes are becoming more connected and intelligent. Production machines, gas turbines, and thermostats all stream data. Refineries, oil platforms, mines, and wind turbines are optimizing asset and operating performance. Design software links to additive machines to print parts directly. And it's only the beginning.
Challenges continue to grow for the industrial cybersecurity community. Broader deployment of operational technology is expanding the use cases requiring protection. Resource shortages are undermining the effectiveness of established defenses. Blurring boundaries between IT, OT, and IoT are increasing the need for more integrated, collaborative cybersecurity strategies.
- How will disruptive technologies change existing products, processes and plants?
- Can cybersecurity threats be overcome?
- When will machine learning and artificial intelligence transform operations?
- Will open source solutions impact traditional software and automation domains?
- How will a digitally-enhanced workforce stem the loss of tribal knowledge?
- How do connected products create opportunities in aftermarket services?
- What steps can organizations take to foster innovative thinking?
There are countless ways to run your digital transformation, many technologies and suppliers to evaluate, and endless choices to make. Embedded systems, networks, software platforms, augmented reality, and machine learning will play a role as you begin to improve uptime, optimize performance, enhance services, and re-think your business models.
At the Forum, end users will present case studies that inspire participants to network and ask questions related to their own operations. No presentation can be more inspiring than a peer talking about the practices put in place, what the company learned, what the benefits were, and how the project was implemented. At the previous ARC Forum, Dow Chemical, Lonmin, Nestlé, Red Bull Technology, and Sitech spoke about their approaches, implementations, and experiences.
Join us at the annual ARC Industry Forum Europe in Sitges, Spain to learn more about how your plants, equipment, and infrastructure will be digitalized and secured. Discover what your peers are doing today and what steps they are taking in their respective journeys.
Topics at the Forum will cover the following themes:
- Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, and Big Data
- Asset Performance Management
- Digitalization for Machine Builders
- Edge/Fog/Cloud Computing
- Human Factors and Change
- Industrial Internet of Things
- Manufacturing Execution Systems
In addition to ARC and expert presentations, the Forum features dedicated workshops on selected topics, offering open platforms to learn and discuss trends and developments.
Who Should Attend
The Forum is a must-attend event for:
- CEOs, COOs, and Presidents
- CFOs, VPs, and Directors of Finance
- CIOs and CTOs
- VPs and Directors of IT
- VPs, Directors, and Managers of Operations
- VPs, Directors, and Managers of Engineering
- VPs, Directors, and Managers of New Projects
- VPs, Directors, and Managers of Procurement
- VPs, Directors, and Managers of Supply Chain and Logistics
- Directors, Managers and Architects of Automation and Enterprise Integration
- Plant Managers and Supervisors
- Production Managers and Supervisors
Benefits of Attending
Top ten reasons for attending ARC's Industry Forum Europe:
- Learn about new technologies, new practices, and emerging standards
- See the latest product releases from leading suppliers
- Hear how others are solving some of your most challenging problems
- Discuss your issues and ideas with peers, suppliers, and ARC Analysts
- Network with colleagues and develop valuable relationships with peer and supplier executives
- Expand your knowledge by attending sessions from many exciting programs
- Discover new ways to breakdown cultural, organizational, and contractual barriers
- Collaborate with peers on shared problems like limited capital, aging workforce, etc.
- Impress your boss and colleagues with new fresh ideas to improve performance
- Inject your requirements into supplier product roadmaps
Attendee Testimonials from Previous Forums
KAESER and SAP were pleased to present the joint model on the ARC forum. Perhaps it can provide some ideas for other companies’ models.
I was impressed by the number of participants and the internationality of the companies present. The event gave me insights into the basic and application topics that companies and associations work on for the digitalization of their assets and business procedures. Overall I take only good memories with me from the perfectly organized event.
Head of Production Mobilair
The ARC Industry Forum Europe brought together experts from across the data and IT space for wonderfully intimate and informative discussions of trends and challenges in the industry. A particularly fruitful engagement with peer companies and vendors on issues common to all, and I personally made some surprising connections with capabilities I need to be more aware of. Thank you ARC!
Director, Data Services
Director, Fundamental Problem Solving Analytical Technology Center
The Forum is held at the Meliã Hotel in Sitges (Barcelona), Spain.
Joan Salvat Papasseit, 38
Barcelona - Sitges 08870
To book your hotel room, please visit meetings.melia.com/en/EIF2018.html.
Overlooking the Sitges marina and the Costa del Garraf, the Meliã is within easy access of Barcelona international airport and walking distance from the historic center of Sitges. Hotel amenities include complimentary fitness facilities, free WiFi internet in public areas and rooms, and an indoor car park.
The forum fee is 990 EUR if registered by March 20, 2018. After that date, the fee is 1270 EUR. The fee includes lunch on both days, an evening reception on the first day, and all program materials. Group rates are available.
Please call +49-(0)211-3003-416, fax +49-(0)2104-542013, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellations and Substitutions
Substitutions may be made at any time at no additional charge. The registration fee is fully refundable up to three weeks prior to the Forum date. A 50% cancellation fee will be assessed after that date. All cancellations must be received in writing.
The following organizations are among those who have attended previous Forums:
Alessandro Bassi Consulting
Analog Devices International
B&R Industrial Automation
Bar Pneumatische Steuerungssysteme
Bernecker + Rainer
BlueCielo ECM Solutions
BoA Merrill Lynch
Bosch Siemens Hausgeräte
Bundesamt für Sicherheit in der
Comos Industry Solutions
Control Chain Group
Dassault Systems - Delmia
Dow Chemical Company
Dr. Oestreich Consulting
Enginyers Industrials de Catalunya
EtherCAT Technology Group
EUtech Scientific Engineering
Finze & Wagner EMSR
F-Secure Future Capital
HIMA Paul Hildebrandt
International Flavors & Fragrances
JTI (Group of Japan Tobacco Inc.)
Konradin Verlag Robert Kohlhammer
Kuwait Petroleum Europoort
Magion Industrial Software Solutions
MM Software GmbH
PTB Physik.-Techn. Bundesanstalt
Publish Industry Verlag
R. Stahl Schaltgeräte
Red Bull Technology
Satyam Computer Services
SICS Swedish ICT
Tata Consultancy Services
Thomas Industrial Media
Trebing & Himstedt
Vogel Business Media
Waterfall Security Solutions