This users-only meeting is the third annual meeting of the Digital Transformation Council, which has been created at the request of ARC’s end user community.
The Council is a member-driven community for professionals in industry, energy, and public-sector organizations on a digital transformation path, and who are interested in sharing their strategies, experiences, and practices to mutually support each other. There is no fee to participate.
- Welcome and Introduction
- Digital Transformation Council Status and Progress
- Council Chronicles User Story #1: "Project AI - Powering Potential" by Jonathan Alexander, Manufacturing Data Analytics Leader, Global Operational Excellence Group, Albemarle
- Breakout Groups collaborate and discuss
- Steering Committee nominating and elections process
- Attendees vote on 2020 research priorities
- Digital Transformation 'Snapshot' benchmarking research
- Council Chronicles User Story #2: "General Mills's Digital Journey in Manufacturing" by Joe Sanguinetti, Technical Leader, General Mills
- New member sign-up
- Moderated Open Discussion
- Wrap-up and closing remarks
To join or learn more about the Digital Transformation Council, visit www.arcweb.com/digital-transformation-council