Analytics is a complex endeavor, complicated by the growing volume and complexity of data that can be applied. Executives tasked with leading these initiatives must navigate a range of issues, including justifying a return on investment, understanding solution options, and determining how to scale analytics.
Attendees of this session will hear from two companies in different stages of analytics. The first company will provide you with an inside look at initial use case development and consensus building, emphasizing how to identify starting points and select an appropriate solution provider. The second company, managing multiple global projects, will share with you how it scaled analytics, and it will also discuss the ongoing discovery process for implementing additional techniques and solutions. Key questions will be addressed, including:
- Who should be part of the team and why?
- How do you determine initial use cases?
- What should you consider when identifying and selecting a solution(s)?
- If the pilot worked out, why is scalability so difficult?
- What is the best way to effectively test and implement additional types of analytics?
- How do you know when to move on to the next problem?