May 21-22, 2019 - Barcelona (Sitges), Spain
To navigate today’s tidal wave of digital transformation and to make disruptive technologies work, manufacturers, municipalities, and utilities need to roll out the right mix of technologies at just the right time. This means driving and managing change in processes, people, ecosystems, and technologies while keeping safety and cybersecurity at the forefront.
Everything is becoming more connected and intelligent – streetlights, cars, gas turbines, and thermostats are streaming data. We are optimizing asset and operating performance of buildings, refineries, oil platforms, mines, and wind turbines. Smart meters and distributed power grids are delivering value to both consumers and operators. Design software links to 3D printing machines to print complex parts directly. And this is only the beginning.
How will machine learning, artificial intelligence, and open source solutions transform operations? How will a digitally-enhanced workforce stem the loss of tribal knowledge? How do connected products create opportunities in aftermarket services? What steps can organizations take to foster innovative thinking?
There are countless ways to conduct your digital transformation journey, multiple technologies and suppliers to evaluate, and endless choices to make along the way. Embedded systems, networks, software platforms, augmented reality, and machine learning may play a role as you begin to improve uptime, optimize operating performance, enhance service and the customer experience, and re-think business models.
Join us the annual ARC Industry Forum Europe in Sitges, Spain to learn more about how digitizing factories, cities, and infrastructure will benefit technology end users and suppliers alike. Discover what your peers are doing today and what steps they are taking in their respective journeys.
Topics at the Forum will cover the following themes:
- Additive Manufacturing
- Analytics and Artificial Intelligence
- Asset Performance Management
- Industrial Internet Platforms
- IoT Network Edge Infrastructure and End Devices
- IT/OT/ET Convergence
- Manufacturing Execution Systems
- OPC UA, TSN and Industrial Networks
- Smart Cities
Who Should Attend
The Forum is a must-attend event for:
- CEOs, COOs, and Presidents
- CFOs, VPs, and Directors of Finance
- CIOs and CTOs
- VPs and Directors of IT
- VPs, Directors, and Managers of Operations
- VPs, Directors, and Managers of Engineering
- VPs, Directors, and Managers of New Projects
- VPs, Directors, and Managers of Procurement
- VPs, Directors, and Managers of Supply Chain and Logistics
- Directors, Managers and Architects of Automation and Enterprise Integration
- Plant Managers and Supervisors
- Production Managers and Supervisors
Benefits of Attending
Top ten reasons for attending ARC's Industry Forum Europe:
- Learn about new technologies, new practices, and emerging standards
- See the latest product releases from leading suppliers
- Hear how others are solving some of your most challenging problems
- Discuss your issues and ideas with peers, suppliers, and ARC Analysts
- Network with colleagues and develop valuable relationships with peer and supplier executives
- Expand your knowledge by attending sessions from many exciting programs
- Discover new ways to breakdown cultural, organizational, and contractual barriers
- Collaborate with peers on shared problems like limited capital, aging workforce, etc.
- Impress your boss and colleagues with new fresh ideas to improve performance
- Inject your requirements into supplier product roadmaps
Attendee Testimonials from Previous Forums
The ARC Industry Forum Europe brought together experts from across the data and IT space for wonderfully intimate and informative discussions of trends and challenges in the industry. A particularly fruitful engagement with peer companies and vendors on issues common to all, and I personally made some surprising connections with capabilities I need to be more aware of. Thank you ARC!
I would like to thank the ARC Advisory Group European team for an amazing and highly valuable event.
ARC’s Forum is an excellent event to gain in-depth knowledge and best practice examples.
The ARC forum is a great opportunity for Voith to learn about benchmarks and upcoming standards and get connected with other IT/OT experts.
A great get-together of experts to get an overview of disrupting technologies that helps us to digitize Wittenstein.
The Forum is held at the Meliã Hotel in Sitges (Barcelona), Spain.
Joan Salvat Papasseit, 38
Barcelona - Sitges 08870
Attendees should make their own hotel reservations. ARC has contracted rooms (including breakfast and local tax) at the Meliã Sitges at a rate of €165, based on availability. Please use this dedicated booking link to make your reservations.
Overlooking the Sitges marina and the Costa del Garraf, the Meliã is within easy access of Barcelona international airport and walking distance from the historic center of Sitges. Hotel amenities include complimentary fitness facilities, free WiFi internet in public areas and rooms, and an indoor car park.
Take advantage of our early-bird rate: €990 net, excl. VAT until March 20, 2019. After that date, the forum fee is €1270 net, excl. VAT.
The fee includes lunch on both days, a Welcome Reception the evening before the Forum convenes, and all program materials. Group rates are available.
Please call +49-(0)211-3003-416, fax +49-(0)2104-542013, or e-mail email@example.com.
Cancellations and Substitutions
Substitutions may be made at any time at no additional charge. The registration fee is fully refundable up to three weeks prior to the Forum date. A 50% cancellation fee will be assessed after that date. All cancellations must be received in writing.
The following organizations are among those who have attended previous Forums:
Air Products & Chemical
Alessandro Bassi Consulting
Analog Devices International
B&R Industrial Automation
Bar Pneumatische Steuerungssysteme
BlueCielo ECM Solutions
BoA Merrill Lynch
Bosch Siemens Hausgeräte
Bundesamt für Sicherheit in der
Comos Industry Solutions
Control Chain Group
Dassault Systems - Delmia
Dow Chemical Company
Dr. Oestreich Consulting
Enginyers Industrials de Catalunya
EtherCAT Technology Group
EUtech Scientific Engineering
Finze & Wagner EMSR
F-Secure Future Capital
HIMA Paul Hildebrandt
International Flavors & Fragrances
JTI (Group of Japan Tobacco Inc.)
Konradin Verlag Robert Kohlhammer
Kuwait Petroleum Europoort
Magion Industrial Software Solutions
MM Software GmbH
PTB Physik.-Techn. Bundesanstalt
Publish Industry Verlag
R. Stahl Schaltgeräte
Red Bull Technology
Satyam Computer Services
SICS Swedish ICT
Tata Consultancy Services
Technische Universität Dresden
Thomas Industrial Media
Trebing & Himstedt
Ulma Handling Systems
Vogel Business Media
Waterfall Security Solutions