ARC Advisory Group’s new 3D scanners system market size and forecast research includes the control system hardware, software, and services for 3D scanning systems such as laser scanning hardware, structured light hardware, point cloud rendering software for human-readable visualization, interpretation, as well as analysis of scan data, CAD software plugins for importing point cloud data and services for maintenance, support, and implementation. ARC’s new research shows that digital transformation efforts are contributing significantly to growth in the 3D scanners market, as data analytics and AI technologies are increasingly being used to extract valuable insights from the large volumes of data generated by 3D scanning.
"Digital twin technology, a key aspect of Industry 4.0, involves creating a virtual replica of physical assets or processes. 3D scanning plays a crucial role in capturing the data necessary to create accurate and detailed digital twins. These digital twins can be used for simulations, predictive maintenance, and the optimization of manufacturing processes," according to Kiran Chavan, Analyst and key author of ARC's 3D Scanners Systems Market Research.
3D Scanners Market Trends
In addition to providing detailed competitive market share data, the report also addresses key market trends as follows:
- 5G Technology is Expected to Connect Scanners
- AR and VR Could be Mainstream Sooner
- Automating Scanning Process
- Cloud-based Processing and Collaboration
- Color and Texture Detection
- Low Cost 3D Scanners
- Metal and Ceramic 3D Printers Expected to Drive 3D Scanner Demand
- New End User Market
- Rise in Demand from Additive Manufacturing
- Software Key for 3D Scanning
Leading Suppliers to the 3D Scanners Market Identified
In addition to providing specific market data and industry trends, this ARC market research also identifies and positions the leading suppliers to this market and provides and summarizes their relevant offerings. An alphabetical list of key suppliers covered in this analysis includes: Ametek, FARO, Hexagon, Nikon Metrology, Zeiss.
About the 3D Scanners Research
The 3D Scanners research explores the current and future market performance and related technology and business trends and identifies leading technology suppliers. This new research is based on ARC’s industry-leading market research database, extensive primary and secondary research, and proprietary economic modelling techniques. The research includes competitive analysis, five-year market forecasts, and five years of historical analysis. The research segmentation includes Revenue Category, Sales Channel, World Region, Industry, Customer Tier, Service Revenues by Type, Application Type, Range, Hardware Revenues by Range, Hardware by Light Type, Overall Scope, Hardware by Scanner Type.
This new research is available in a variety of formats to meet the specific research and budgetary requirements of a wide variety of organizations. These include:
- MIRA Service: An annual subscription service that provides a unique online environment to each customer, together with all the necessary user interface apps and datasets. MIRA unlocks the full benefits of ARC’s time-tested market intelligence by leveraging the latest analytical tools and technologies to allow you to make more actionable, real-time business decisions. Interactive access to ARC’s qualitative analysis is displayed in context with up-to-date market data, allowing clients to develop customized views of the market to best suit their needs.
- Concise Market Analysis Report (PDF): This wide-screen presentation format provides executives, business unit managers, and other users with immediate access to in-depth market analysis, including analysis associated with every market data chart and figure. Included is an executive-level summary of the current market dynamics, five-year market forecast, and competitive analysis, plus an overview of strategic issues. The PDF is available with a comprehensive set of charts with associated analysis.
- Market Intelligence Workbook (Excel Power Pivot, sold with Market Analysis Report PDF): A standard Excel Workbook, including base year market data and a five-year market forecast. This workbook enables licensed users to freely manipulate data, making it easier to analyze the latest data for business intelligence and generate custom reports, including up to five years of historical analysis.
For more information on this and other available ARC market research, please visit our Market Analysis Services section.