New ARC Advisory Group research on the Field Service Management (FSM) market reveals that several drivers are converging to drive growth. Infusion of industrial AI in the industry continues to improve business processes, simplify jobs for the workforce, and scale technology. Industrial AI is being leveraged in various areas, including asset management and field service management. Industrial AI is helping users simplify and bring in improvements throughout different stages of field service. Based on the details on asset health conditions and technician skill sets, modern FSM solutions can leverage industrial AI to recommend the right technician to the scheduler or even match and schedule the technician itself. AI and data analytics are also proving to be of immense help to optimize the route planning process.
"The newer advanced technologies available today have helped push the limits to go beyond reactive maintenance, which often involved unacceptably long downtime. Advanced field service management with new digital tools, especially artificial intelligence (AI) help owner/operators and service providers bring in transformational advances in field service and hence overall business performance," according to Inderpreet Shoker, Director of Research and key author of ARC's Field Service Management Market Research.
Field Service Management Market Trends
In addition to providing detailed competitive market share data, the report also addresses key market trends as follows:
- A Lifecycle View of Assets
- Convergence of Customer Service and Field Service
- Knowledge Capture
- Mobility Improves Data Integrity and Usefulness
- Rising Application of Machine learning, Analytics, and AI
- SaaS Is Displacing Perpetual Licenses
Leading Suppliers to the Field Service Management Market Identified
In addition to providing specific market data and industry trends, this ARC market research also identifies and positions the leading suppliers to this market and provides and summarizes their relevant offerings. An alphabetical list of key suppliers covered in this analysis includes: IFS, Microsoft, Salesforce, ServiceMax, ServiceTitan.
About the Field Service Management Research
The Field Service Management research explores the current and future market performance and related technology and business trends and identifies leading technology suppliers. This new research is based on ARC’s industry-leading market research database, extensive primary and secondary research, and proprietary economic modelling techniques. The research includes competitive analysis, five-year market forecasts, five years of historical analysis. The research segmentation includes Overall Scope, World Region, Industry, Revenue Category, Software Revenues by Type, Service Revenues by Type, Customer Tier, Customer Type, Sales Channel.
This new research is available in a variety of formats to meet the specific research and budgetary requirements of a wide variety of organizations. These include:
- MIRA Service: An annual subscription service that provides a unique online environment to each customer, together with all the necessary user interface apps and datasets. MIRA unlocks the full benefits of ARC’s time-tested market intelligence by leveraging the latest analytical tools and technologies to allow you to make more actionable, real-time business decisions. Interactive access to ARC’s qualitative analysis is displayed in context with up-to-date market data, allowing clients to develop customized views of the market to best suit their needs.
- Concise Market Analysis Report (PDF): This wide-screen presentation format provides executives, business unit managers, and other users with immediate access to in-depth market analysis, including analysis associated with every market data chart and figure. Included is an executive-level summary of the current market dynamics, five-year market forecast, and competitive analysis, plus an overview of strategic issues. The PDF is available with a comprehensive set of charts with associated analysis.
- Market Intelligence Workbook (Excel Power Pivot, sold with Market Analysis Report PDF): A standard Excel Workbook, including base year market data and a five-year market forecast. This workbook enables licensed users to freely manipulate data, making it easier to analyze the latest data for business intelligence and generate custom reports, including up to five years of historical analysis.
For more information on this and other available ARC market research, please visit our Market Analysis Services section.