New ARC research shows that Artificial Intelligence in Machinery is gaining traction as it facilitates higher productivity and efficiency for many businesses. The rapid evolution of computing power is enabling AI applications in industrial operations. The combination of edge devices, integration of AI chips, accelerators, and AI controllers have simplified the process for machine builders to seamlessly add AI capabilities to machinery applications. For end users, AI can improve operational efficiency and reduce overall costs. The combination of advanced computing infrastructure and AI capabilities will kick off a new era of operational efficiency at the machine level, enabling manufacturers to benefit from data-driven insights into manufacturing processes.
"Original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) are increasingly shifting their focus to service-oriented models or an "equipment-as-a-service" approach as diversified revenue sources. This strategic shift is driven by the overarching goal of minimizing vulnerability to fluctuations in capital expenditures, thereby promoting revenue stability. AI-powered maintenance solutions are proving to be key enablers in this paradigm shift. These solutions not only help optimize costs for OEMs, but also facilitate the implementation of predictive maintenance strategies. Particularly noteworthy is the transformative potential of AI solutions for smaller companies, allowing them to expand their service coverage to larger geographic areas. This strategic shift towards service-oriented models and AI-assisted maintenance is just one example of the industry‘s adaptability and commitment," according to Fabian Wanke, Market Analyst and key author of ARC's Artifical Intelligence in Machinery Market Research.
Artificial Intelligence in Machinery Market Trends
In addition to providing detailed competitive market share data, the report also addresses key market trends as follows:
- Availability of Data Scientists
- Data Exchange
- Machine-level Optimization
- Model Shift
- Productivity and Lean Manufacturing
Artificial Intelligence in Machinery Emerging Market Analysis
In addition to providing specific market data and industry trends, this ARC market research also identifies all key suppliers active in this market and provides and summarizes their relevant offerings. A select list of key suppliers profiles is included.
About the Artificial Intelligence in Machinery Research
The Artificial Intelligence in Machinery is an emerging market analysis which explores current and future market performance and related technology and business trends. This new research is based on ARC’s industry-leading market research database, extensive primary and secondary research, and proprietary economic modelling techniques. The research includes five-year market forecasts. The research segmentation includes Overall Scope, World Region, Customer Type, Machinery by Segment, Sales Channel, Revenues by Technology Type, Revenues by Application.
This new research is available in a variety of formats to meet the specific research and budgetary requirements of a wide variety of organizations. These include:
- MIRA Service: An annual subscription service that provides a unique online environment to each customer, together with all the necessary user interface apps and datasets. MIRA unlocks the full benefits of ARC’s time-tested market intelligence by leveraging the latest analytical tools and technologies to allow you to make more actionable, real-time business decisions. Interactive access to ARC’s qualitative analysis is displayed in context with up-to-date market data, allowing clients to develop customized views of the market to best suit their needs.
- Concise Market Analysis Report (PDF): This wide-screen presentation format provides executives, business unit managers, and other users with immediate access to in-depth market analysis, including analysis associated with every market data chart and figure. Included is an executive-level summary of the current market dynamics, five-year market forecast, and competitive analysis, plus an overview of strategic issues. The PDF is available with a comprehensive set of charts with associated analysis.
- Market Intelligence Workbook (Excel Power Pivot, sold with Market Analysis Report PDF): A standard Excel Workbook, including base year market data and a five-year market forecast. This workbook enables licensed users to freely manipulate data, making it easier to analyze the latest data for business intelligence and generate custom reports.
For more information on this and other available ARC market research, please visit our Market Analysis Services section.