New ARC Advisory Group research on the Low Power AC Drives market reveals that demand for decarbonization and achieving the net zero emission targets propels the adoption of AC drives. Deployment of AC drive technology helps to reduce energy consumption and carbon emissions. Increasing energy efficiency in all processes is crucial in preventing climate change. Industrial operations must continue to optimize performance, increase energy efficiency, and minimize waste to balance rising energy demand and support global warming initiatives.
"As the need for decarbonization gains traction across industries, investment in green infrastructure will rise. Energy-efficient AC drives help to save a significant amount of energy by adapting capacity to the exact power demand and facilitate significant energy savings and smaller CO2 footprint. As industries such as power, oil & gas, steel, automotive, and cement move ahead toward the objective of low carbon footprint, there will be significant investments in AC drive technology," according to Anju Ajaykumar, Market Analyst and key author of ARC's Low Power AC Drives Market Research Report.
Low Power AC Drives Market Trends
In addition to providing detailed competitive market share data, the report also addresses key market trends as follows:
- Battery Manufacturing
- Deployment of 5G Network
- Energy Efficiency Regulations
- Intelligent Drive Solutions
- Surge in E-commerce Activities
Leading Suppliers to the Low Power AC Drives Market Identified
In addition to providing specific market data and industry trends, this ARC market research also identifies and positions the leading suppliers to this market and provides and summarizes their relevant offerings. An alphabetical list of key suppliers covered in this analysis includes: ABB, Danfoss, Rockwell Automation, Schneider Electric, and Siemens.
About the Low Power AC Drives Research
The Low Power AC Drives report explores the current and future market performance and related technology and business trends and identifies leading technology suppliers. This new research is based on ARC’s industry-leading market research database, extensive primary and secondary research, and proprietary economic modelling techniques. The research includes competitive analysis, plus five-year market forecasts and up to 5 years of historical analysis segmented by Machinery by Segment, Drive Size, Hardware by Component, Revenue Category, Sales Channel, Topology, Voltage, World Region, Industry, Configuration, Customer Type, Decentralized Package, and Mode of Operation.
This new research is available in a variety of formats to meet the specific research and budgetary requirements of a wide variety of organizations. These include:
- Market Intelligence Workbook (Excel Power Pivot): A standard Workbook includes the base year market data and a five-year market forecast. This workbook enables licensed users to freely manipulate the data to make it easier to analyze the latest data for business intelligence and generate custom reports. Available with up to 5 years of historical analysis.
- Concise Market Analysis Report (PDF): This wide-screen presentation format makes it much easier to find detailed information on a market. This new format provides executives, business unit managers, and other authorized users with immediate access to in-depth market analysis, including analysis associated with every market data chart and figure. Included is an executive-level summary of the current market dynamics, five-year market forecast, and competitive analysis, plus an overview of strategic issues. The PDF is available with a comprehensive set of charts with associated analysis.
For more information on this and other available ARC market research, please visit our Market Data & Studies section.