Traditional non-destructive testing (NDT) and inspection rely on conventional manual NDT approaches which are often unsafe, manual, and inefficient. These methods are also subject to variation in the quality of the inspector and their ability to provide consistently accurate and reliable measurements. Robotic Inspection services help keep employees safe, can reduce inspection times, automate data collection, and ensure greater data consistency. These tools can reduce the overall cost of inspections since users can outsource their requirements, rather than bear the overhead of an internal inspection staff for inspections that may occur every couple of years or more.
"The demand for robotic inspection services is growing as more companies realize that not only does it improve employee safety, but it also improves the ability to collect data automatically. Automated data collection can improve data consistency and data quality and enable faster data and empower informed decisions about ongoing maintenance and repair, all the while avoiding costly shutdowns or process interruptions common during conventional manual NDT methods.," according to Tim Shea, Senior Analyst and key author of ARC's Robotic Inspection Services Market Research Report.
Robotic Inspection Services Market Trends
In addition to providing detailed competitive market share data, the report also addresses key market trends as follows:
- Demand for Robotic Inspection Services Solid as Users Realize Benefits of Automation
- Employee Safety Is Driving Force
- Robotic Inspection Services Leverage Ultrasonic and Remote Visual Inspection Methods
- Robotic Service Providers Are Enhancing Functionality and Performance of Service Capabilities
Leading Suppliers to the Robotic Inspection Services Market Identified
In addition to providing specific market data and industry trends, this ARC market research also identifies and positions the leading suppliers to this market and provides and summarizes their relevant offerings. An alphabetical list of key suppliers covered in this analysis includes: Baker Hughes, Eddyfi Technologies, Gecko Robotics, Invert Robotics, Mistras Group, TEAM.
About the Robotic Inspection Services Research
The Robotic Inspection Services research explores the current and future market performance and related technology and business trends and identifies leading technology suppliers. This new research is based on ARC’s industry-leading market research database, extensive primary and secondary research, and proprietary economic modelling techniques. The research includes competitive analysis, plus five-year market forecasts. The report segmentation includes Sales Channel, World Region, Industry, Customer Type, Application, Overall Scope, Inspection Method.
This new research is available in a variety of formats to meet the specific research and budgetary requirements of a wide variety of organizations. These include:
- MIRA Service: An annual subscription service that provides a unique online environment to each customer, together with all the necessary user interface apps and datasets. MIRA unlocks the full benefits of ARC’s time-tested market intelligence by leveraging the latest analytical tools and technologies to allow you to make more actionable, real-time business decisions. Interactive access to ARC’s qualitative analysis is displayed in context with up-to-date market data, allowing clients to develop customized views of the market to best suit their needs.
- Concise Market Analysis Report (PDF): This wide-screen presentation format provides executives, business unit managers, and other users with immediate access to in-depth market analysis, including analysis associated with every market data chart and figure. Included is an executive-level summary of the current market dynamics, five-year market forecast, and competitive analysis, plus an overview of strategic issues. The PDF is available with a comprehensive set of charts with associated analysis.
- Market Intelligence Workbook (Excel Power Pivot, sold with Market Analysis Report PDF): A standard Excel Workbook, including base year market data and a five-year market forecast. This workbook enables licensed users to freely manipulate data, making it easier to analyze the latest data for business intelligence and generate custom reports.
For more information on this and other available ARC market research, please visit our Market Analysis Services section.