New ARC Advisory Group research on the Engineering Services by Indian Global Service Providers market reveals that technology innovations are reshaping the business landscape. These include a host of interrelated technologies and trends that cover the gamut from the Internet of Things (IoT), digital technologies, artificial intelligence, analytics, the Cloud, edge computing, cybersecurity, etc. Innovative partner ecosystems are driving engineering collaboration beyond traditional industries and boundaries to expand the available pool of engineering capability and capacity.
"Innovative technologies are driving digital transformation, but one of the most important lessons that the pandemic has taught us is that collaboration across geographies is vital to achieve operational excellence. As the engineering services market matures, more customers realize that the outsourcing of engineering services provides much more than reduced costs. ESPs have upgraded their engineering competencies and made huge investments in infrastructure for compliance, certification, and technology adoption. Hence, they are in a position to execute end-to-end product engineering projects in line with customer expectations," according to Rajkumar Paira Market Analyst and key author of ARC's Engineering Services by Indian Global Service Providers Market Research Report.
Engineering Services Market Trends
In addition to providing detailed competitive market share data, the report also addresses key market trends as follows:
- Ability to handle critical functions
- Business model transformation
- Competitive service providers
- Effect of growing captives
- IoT Trends
Leading Suppliers to the Engineering Services by GSP in India Market Identified
In addition to providing specific market data and industry trends, this ARC market research also identifies and positions the leading suppliers to this market and provides and summarizes their relevant offerings. An alphabetical list of key suppliers covered in this analysis includes: HCL Technologies, InfoSys, Tata Consultancy Services, Tech Mahindra, Wipro.
About the Engineering Services By GSP in India Research
The Engineering Services By GSP in India report explores the current and future market performance and related technology and business trends and identifies leading technology suppliers. This new research is based on ARC’s industry-leading market research database, extensive primary and secondary research, and proprietary economic modelling techniques. The research includes competitive analysis, plus five-year market forecasts and up to 4 years of historical analysis segmented by World Region, Solution Category, Revenue Type, Industry, Customer Tier.
This new research is available in a variety of formats to meet the specific research and budgetary requirements of a wide variety of organizations. These include:
- Market Intelligence Workbook (Excel Power Pivot): A standard Workbook includes the base year market data and a five-year market forecast. This workbook enables licensed users to freely manipulate the data to make it easier to analyze the latest data for business intelligence and generate custom reports. Available with up to 4 years of historical analysis.
- Concise Market Analysis Report (PDF): This wide-screen presentation format makes it much easier to find detailed information on a market. This new format provides executives, business unit managers, and other authorized users with immediate access to in-depth market analysis, including analysis associated with every market data chart and figure. Included is an executive-level summary of the current market dynamics, five-year market forecast, and competitive analysis, plus an overview of strategic issues. The PDF is available with a comprehensive set of charts with associated analysis.
For more information on this and other available ARC market research, please visit our Market Data & Studies section.