According to new ARC Advisory Group study on the Human-Machine Interface (HMI) Software and Services Market, the Industrial Internet of Things (IoT) and digital transformation are the principal drivers behind market growth over the next five years. The ongoing need to boost productivity, cut energy use, and expand operational visibility will contribute to market expansion.
"HMI systems have evolved significantly over the past few decades. Users are collecting more information from manufacturing and analyzing Big Data to optimize processes. With Industrial IoT technology and advancements in analytics, demand for data will increase further, so HMI software will need to handle more data and be better integrated to analytics software to provide information that is more meaningful to the user for making decisions," according to Siddhartha Maiti, Market Analyst and key author of ARC's Human-Machine Interface Software & Services Market Research Report.
Human-Machine Interface Market Trends
In addition to providing detailed competitive market share data, the report also addresses key market trends as follows:
- Big Data
- Multi-touch Screen
- Industrial IoT and Industry 4.0
- Transition Toward Thin Clients
- Virtual Deployment will Greatly Improve Software Management
- Collaborative Visualization Tools
- More Analytics
- Data Democratization Will be Driven by AI
- Server 2022
Leading Suppliers to the Human-Machine Interface Market Identified
In addition to providing specific market data and industry trends, this ARC market research also identifies and positions the leading suppliers to this market and provides and summarizes their relevant offerings. An alphabetical list of key suppliers covered in this analysis includes: AVEVA, General Electric, Inductive Automation, Rockwell Automation, and Siemens.
About the Human-Machine Interface Software & Services Research
The Human-Machine Interface Software & Services report explores the current and future market performance and related technology and business trends and identifies leading technology suppliers. This new research is based on ARC’s industry-leading market research database, extensive primary and secondary research, and proprietary economic modeling techniques. The research includes competitive analysis, plus five-year market forecasts and up to 5 years of historical analysis segmented by Machinery by Segment, Revenue Category, Sales Channel, World Region, Industry, Customer Type, Service Revenues by Type, Deployment Model, Microsoft Operating Systems, Operating Systems, Software Revenues By Microsoft Operating System, Software Revenues By Operating System, and Software Revenues by Type.
This new research is available in a variety of formats to meet the specific research and budgetary requirements of a wide variety of organizations. These include:
- Market Intelligence Workbook (Excel Power Pivot): A standard Workbook includes the base year market data and a five-year market forecast. This workbook enables licensed users to freely manipulate the data to make it easier to analyze the latest data for business intelligence and generate custom reports. Available with up to 5 years of historical analysis.
- Concise Market Analysis Report (PDF): This wide-screen presentation format makes it much easier to find detailed information on a market. This new format provides executives, business unit managers, and other authorized users with immediate access to in-depth market analysis, including analysis associated with every market data chart and figure. Included is an executive-level summary of the current market dynamics, five-year market forecast, and competitive analysis, plus an overview of strategic issues. The PDF is available with a comprehensive set of charts with associated analysis.
For more information on this and other available ARC market research, please visit our Market Data & Studies section.