ARC Advisory Group’s new market size and forecast report on the Transportation Execution Systems (TES) market finds that the COVID-driven surge in e-commerce and new fulfillment models were beneficial for the industry. The transportation execution systems market grew significantly in 2021. Part of this is the nature of TES and the industries it serves, such as CPG and food & beverage in particular. As capacity constraints, port bottlenecks, and supply chain disruptions continue to hamper global supply chains, the need for visibility solutions is more important than ever.
"The COVID-19 pandemic pushed e-commerce to levels that could not have been imagined; and the pace has not slowed. While this is putting an added strain on shippers and carriers to fulfill customer orders and meet expectations, it is a boon to the TES market as retail, CPG, and food & beverage companies in particular look to meet growing demand. The need to know where a shipment is, and when it will arrive, continues to be top of mind for shippers and customers alike," according to Chris Cunnane, Research Director and key author of ARC's Transportation Execution and Visibility Systems Market Research Report.
Transportation Execution Systems Market Trends
In addition to providing detailed competitive market share data, the report also addresses key market trends as follows:
- Blockchain Is Important for Some Industries
- IoT Is Driving Interest in the Market
- It’s All About the Data
- Visibility Solutions Are More Important
Leading Suppliers to the Transportation Execution Systems Market Identified
In addition to providing specific market data and industry trends, this ARC market research also identifies and positions the leading suppliers to this market and provides and summarizes their relevant offerings. These include BluJay Solutions and Descartes.
About the Transportation Execution Systems Research
The Transportation Execution and Visibility Systems report explores the current and future market performance and related technology and business trends and identifies leading technology suppliers. This new research is based on ARC’s industry-leading market research database, extensive primary and secondary research, and proprietary economic modelling techniques. The research includes competitive analysis, plus five-year market forecasts and up to 5 years of historical analysis segmented by World Region, Industry, Customer Tier, Revenue Type, Application Type, Mode.
This new research is available in a variety of formats to meet the specific research and budgetary requirements of a wide variety of organizations. These include:
- Market Intelligence Workbook (Excel Power Pivot): A standard Workbook includes the base year market data and a five-year market forecast. This workbook enables licensed users to freely manipulate the data to make it easier to analyze the latest data for business intelligence and generate custom reports. Available with up to 5 years of historical analysis.
- Concise Market Analysis Report (PDF): This wide-screen presentation format makes it much easier to find detailed information on a market. This new format provides executives, business unit managers, and other authorized users with immediate access to in-depth market analysis, including analysis associated with every market data chart and figure. Included is an executive-level summary of the current market dynamics, five-year market forecast, and competitive analysis, plus an overview of strategic issues. The PDF is available with a comprehensive set of charts with associated analysis.
For more information on this and other available ARC market research, please visit our Market Data & Studies section.