ARC Advisory Group’s new research on the low voltage controlgear (LVCG) market makes it evident that in today‘s digital and automated world, LVCG components are quietly revolutionizing industries. These components, often overlooked, have become the backbone of modern industrial operations, driving progress in various ways. As industries embrace innovation and transformation, low voltage controlgear components will play an even more crucial role, ensuring efficient, safe, and smart industrial operations. It is time for industries to recognize.
"As the world shifts to renewable energy, low voltage controlgear is at the forefront. It facilitates the integration of solar panels, wind turbines, and battery storage systems, managing diverse energy sources efficiently and promoting sustainability. One-size-fits-all is a thing of the past. LVCG components offer customization and modularity, meeting unique operational needs. This flexibility reduces installation and maintenance costs, helping industries stay competitive. As industries become more connected, robust cybersecurity is essential. Low voltage controlgear systems implement digital twins and advanced simulations for design and testing, ensuring cybersecurity measures to protect against threats," according to Siddhartha Maiti, Senior Analyst and key author of ARC's Low Voltage Controlgear Market Research.
Low Voltage Controlgear Market Trends
In addition to providing detailed competitive market share data, the report also addresses key market trends as follows:
- Demand for More Asset Investment Protection
- Growing Demand for Automation in Emerging Markets
- Market Consolidation
- Digital Transformation
- Increasing Adoption of Renewable Energy
- Increased Investment in Digital Twins, AI and IoT
Leading Suppliers to the Low Voltage Controlgear Market Identified
In addition to providing specific market data and industry trends, this ARC market research also identifies and positions the leading suppliers to this market and provides and summarizes their relevant offerings. An alphabetical list of key suppliers covered in this analysis includes: ABB, CHINT Electrics, Eaton, Schneider Electric, Siemens.
About the Low Voltage Controlgear Research
The Low Voltage Controlgear research explores the current and future market performance and related technology and business trends and identifies leading technology suppliers. This new research is based on ARC’s industry-leading market research database, extensive primary and secondary research, and proprietary economic modelling techniques. The research includes competitive analysis, five-year market forecasts, and five years of historical analysis. The research segmentation includes Overall Scope, World Region, Unit Type, Sales Channel, Network Devices, Machinery by Segment, Industry, Hardware by Type, Customer Type.
This new research is available in a variety of formats to meet the specific research and budgetary requirements of a wide variety of organizations. These include:
- MIRA Service: An annual subscription service that provides a unique online environment to each customer, together with all the necessary user interface apps and datasets. MIRA unlocks the full benefits of ARC’s time-tested market intelligence by leveraging the latest analytical tools and technologies to allow you to make more actionable, real-time business decisions. Interactive access to ARC’s qualitative analysis is displayed in context with up-to-date market data, allowing clients to develop customized views of the market to best suit their needs.
- Concise Market Analysis Report (PDF): This wide-screen presentation format provides executives, business unit managers, and other users with immediate access to in-depth market analysis, including analysis associated with every market data chart and figure. Included is an executive-level summary of the current market dynamics, five-year market forecast, and competitive analysis, plus an overview of strategic issues. The PDF is available with a comprehensive set of charts with associated analysis.
- Market Intelligence Workbook (Excel Power Pivot, sold with Market Analysis Report PDF): A standard Excel Workbook, including base year market data and a five-year market forecast. This workbook enables licensed users to freely manipulate data, making it easier to analyze the latest data for business intelligence and generate custom reports, including up to five years of historical analysis.
For more information on this and other available ARC market research, please visit our Market Analysis Services section.