New ARC Advisory Group research on the Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) market reveals that as EAM systems become increasingly intelligent and interconnected, their role as an important repository for enterprise asset data that can be shared with adjacent systems is growing. Customer interest in leveraging EAM to provide greater insight into areas such as asset lifecycle management, asset performance management, and reliability-centered maintenance is driving innovation across industries.
"The enterprise asset management market continues to attract strong interest for several reasons, most notably because of a need for advanced EAM and APM-like capabilities. Key reasons include a desire to expand functional capabilities in areas such as advanced work, remote monitoring, purchasing and inventory management, condition monitoring, predictive maintenance, predictive analytics, machine learning, asset reliability management, and expanded connectivity," according to Ed O'Brien Research Director and key author of ARC's Enterprise Asset Management Market Research Report.
Enterprise Asset Management Market Trends
In addition to providing detailed competitive market share data, the report also addresses key market trends as follows:
- SaaS and Cloud Adoption
- Interest in Software-as-a-Service Solutions
- Interest in Mobile Solutions
- Industrial IoT Enhances EAM Capabilities
- Awareness of Advanced EAM Systems
- Adoption of Asset Management Standards
Leading Suppliers to the Enterprise Asset Management Market Identified
In addition to providing specific market data and industry trends, this ARC market research also identifies and positions the leading suppliers to this market and provides and summarizes their relevant offerings. An alphabetical list of key suppliers covered in this analysis includes: Hitachi ABB Power Grids, IBM, IFS, Infor, SAP, Ultimo.
About the Enterprise Asset Management Research
The Enterprise Asset Management report explores the current and future market performance and related technology and business trends and identifies leading technology suppliers. This new research is based on ARC’s industry-leading market research database, extensive primary and secondary research, and proprietary economic modelling techniques. The research includes competitive analysis, plus five-year market forecasts and up to 3 years of historical analysis segmented by World Region, Industry, Sales Channel, Customer Tier, Revenue Category, Service Revenues by Type, Application and Asset Type.
This new research is available in a variety of formats to meet the specific research and budgetary requirements of a wide variety of organizations. These include:
- Market Intelligence Workbook (Excel Power Pivot): A standard Workbook includes the base year market data and a five-year market forecast. This workbook enables licensed users to freely manipulate the data to make it easier to analyze the latest data for business intelligence and generate custom reports. Available with up to 3 years of historical analysis.
- Concise Market Analysis Report (PDF): This wide-screen presentation format makes it much easier to find detailed information on a market. This new format provides executives, business unit managers, and other authorized users with immediate access to in-depth market analysis, including analysis associated with every market data chart and figure. Included is an executive-level summary of the current market dynamics, five-year market forecast, and competitive analysis, plus an overview of strategic issues. The PDF is available with a comprehensive set of charts with associated analysis.
For more information on this and other available ARC market research, please visit our Market Data & Studies section.