ARC’s recently released report on industrial analytics finds that a healthy double-digit growth is expected across multiple geographies and industries as industrial analytics play a pivotal role in helping companies tackle digital transformation strategies including predictive and prescriptive analytics, quality control, process optimization, supply chain optimization, safety and risk managements, and energy management. Focusing on industrial and infrastructure markets, this ARC Advisory Group Global Industrial Analytics report provides concise research of the market for analytics that focus, in part or whole, on operational data, processes, and use cases. The report includes information on market size, growth, and business
"Industrial analytics are quickly finding a foothold in almost every vertical market. The automotive industry was a relatively early adopter of analytics and continues to garner a top share of the market. Analytics are key to product quality both in production and use. Growth will be driven in part due to continued EV production, shoring up supply chain weaknesses, and increased competition," according to Marianne D'Aquila, Director of Research and key author of ARC's Industrial Analytics Market Research.
Industrial Analytics Market Trends
In addition to providing detailed competitive market share data, the report also addresses key market trends as follows:
- Data Proliferation and Increase in IoT Devices
- Global Disruption on Many Fronts is Driving Adoption of Industrial Analytics
- Increased Adoption of Smart Manufacturing and Industry 4.0
- Integration of AI and Machine Learning
- Knowledge Capture
- Partnerships and Acquisitions
- Regulatory Compliance
Leading Suppliers to the Industrial Analytics Market Identified
In addition to providing specific market data and industry trends, this ARC market research also identifies and positions the leading suppliers to this market and provides and summarizes their relevant offerings. An alphabetical list of key suppliers covered in this analysis includes: AWS, Microsoft, SAS, Symphony AI Industrial, Uptake.
About the Industrial Analytics Research
The Industrial Analytics research explores the current and future market performance and related technology and business trends and identifies leading technology suppliers. This new research is based on ARC’s industry-leading market research database, extensive primary and secondary research, and proprietary economic modelling techniques. The research includes competitive analysis, five-year market forecasts, and five years of historical analysis. The research segmentation includes Overall Scope, World Region, Industry, Deployment Model, Application.
This new research is available in a variety of formats to meet the specific research and budgetary requirements of a wide variety of organizations. These include:
- MIRA Service: An annual subscription service that provides a unique online environment to each customer, together with all the necessary user interface apps and datasets. MIRA unlocks the full benefits of ARC’s time-tested market intelligence by leveraging the latest analytical tools and technologies to allow you to make more actionable, real-time business decisions. Interactive access to ARC’s qualitative analysis is displayed in context with up-to-date market data, allowing clients to develop customized views of the market to best suit their needs.
- Concise Market Analysis Report (PDF): This wide-screen presentation format provides executives, business unit managers, and other users with immediate access to in-depth market analysis, including analysis associated with every market data chart and figure. Included is an executive-level summary of the current market dynamics, five-year market forecast, and competitive analysis, plus an overview of strategic issues. The PDF is available with a comprehensive set of charts with associated analysis.
- Market Intelligence Workbook (Excel Power Pivot, sold with Market Analysis Report PDF): A standard Excel Workbook, including base year market data and a five-year market forecast. This workbook enables licensed users to freely manipulate data, making it easier to analyze the latest data for business intelligence and generate custom reports, including up to five years of historical analysis.
For more information on this and other available ARC market research, please visit our Market Analysis Services section.