According to new ARC research, the market for industrial automation in data centers will experience strong growth over the next five years based on increasing demand for cloud-based solutions. Data centers employ control and monitoring equipment for functions such as HVAC, building security, and cooling systems. It is essentially a building and not a production line – as such, a data center has traditionally been the domain of building control suppliers. However, this is changing. Data centers today are viewed more and more as mission-critical applications, and this is driving end user requirements for reliability and equipment availability to levels typically found in critical applications in the process industries.
"The growth outlook for the five-year forecast period remains positive primarily due to large investments in data center construction across the globe. The focus on introducing 5G network, autonomous driving technology, metaverse, and modern hybrid retail is very high across all the regions, which primarily require new technologies such as AI, IoT, ML, cloud, etc. All these technologies generate data in a compounding manner and require high computing power that can be offered by data centers," according to Hemanth Nirujogi, Analyst and key author of ARC's Industrial Automation in Data Centers Market Research.
Industrial Automation in Data Centers Market Trends
In addition to providing detailed competitive market share data, the report also addresses key market trends as follows:
- Deployment of 5G Networks
- Increased Investment in Building Data Centers
- Increasing Remote Operation and Digital Services
- Migration from Building to Industrial Automation
- Surge in E-Commerce Activities
Leading Suppliers to the Industrial Automation in Data Centers Market Identified
In addition to providing specific market data and industry trends, this ARC market research also identifies and positions the leading suppliers to this market and provides and summarizes their relevant offerings. An alphabetical list of key suppliers covered in this analysis includes: ABB, Danfoss, Johnson Controls, Schneider Electric, Siemens.
About the Industrial Automation in Data Centers Research
The Industrial Automation in Data Centers research explores the current and future market performance and related technology and business trends and identifies leading technology suppliers. This new research is based on ARC’s industry-leading market research database, extensive primary and secondary research, and proprietary economic modelling techniques. The research includes competitive analysis, plus five-year market forecasts. The research segmentation includes Revenue Category, Sales Channel, World Region, Customer Type, Hardware by Type, Controller by Type.
This new research is available in a variety of formats to meet the specific research and budgetary requirements of a wide variety of organizations. These include:
- MIRA Service: An annual subscription service that provides a unique online environment to each customer, together with all the necessary user interface apps and datasets. MIRA unlocks the full benefits of ARC’s time-tested market intelligence by leveraging the latest analytical tools and technologies to allow you to make more actionable, real-time business decisions. Interactive access to ARC’s qualitative analysis is displayed in context with up-to-date market data, allowing clients to develop customized views of the market to best suit their needs.
- Concise Market Analysis Report (PDF): This wide-screen presentation format provides executives, business unit managers, and other users with immediate access to in-depth market analysis, including analysis associated with every market data chart and figure. Included is an executive-level summary of the current market dynamics, five-year market forecast, and competitive analysis, plus an overview of strategic issues. The PDF is available with a comprehensive set of charts with associated analysis.
- Market Intelligence Workbook (Excel Power Pivot, sold with Market Analysis Report PDF): A standard Excel Workbook, including base year market data and a five-year market forecast. This workbook enables licensed users to freely manipulate data, making it easier to analyze the latest data for business intelligence and generate custom reports..
For more information on this and other available ARC market research, please visit our Market Analysis Services section.