New ARC Advisory Group research on the Low Voltage AC Drives market reveals that intelligent AC drives with advanced features monitor operational performance, optimize productivity, and enhance efficiency. Innovations in sensor instrumentation, embedded advanced control algorithms, and predictive condition monitoring are critical for connected infrastructure. Connectivity has become a necessity and AC drives are evolving into intelligent sensors, providing real-time drive data as well as data of connected machines, allowing for more visibility into the current condition of the equipment, enabling condition-based monitoring or predictive maintenance, ultimately benefiting plant operation.
"AC drives with an embedded condition-based monitoring ability provide indications of the condition of the drive, motor, and application. The analytical signals are used to trigger maintenance and make system design improvements. IoT technology has enabled AC drives to stay connected and report real-time data such as machine usage, throughputs, energy consumption, and device health which can be used to improve efficiency, uptime, and productivity," according to Anju Ajaykumar Market Analyst and key author of ARC's Low Voltage AC Drives Market Research Report.
Low Voltage AC Drives Market Trends
In addition to providing detailed competitive market share data, the report also addresses key market trends as follows:
- Battery Manufacturing
- Deployment of 5G Network
- Energy Efficiency Regulations
- Intelligent Drive Solutions
- Surge in E-commerce Activities
Leading Suppliers to the Low Voltage AC Drives Market Identified
In addition to providing specific market data and industry trends, this ARC market research also identifies and positions the leading suppliers to this market and provides and summarizes their relevant offerings. An alphabetical list of key suppliers covered in this analysis includes: ABB, Danfoss, Rockwell Automation, Schneider Electric, and Siemens.
About the Low Voltage AC Drives Research
The Low Voltage AC Drives report explores the current and future market performance and related technology and business trends and identifies leading technology suppliers. This new research is based on ARC’s industry-leading market research database, extensive primary and secondary research, and proprietary economic modelling techniques. The research includes competitive analysis, plus five-year market forecasts and up to 5 years of historical analysis segmented by Machinery by Segment, Drive Size, Hardware by Component, Revenue Category, Sales Channel, Topology, Voltage, World Region, Industry, Configuration, Customer Type, and Decentralized Package.
This new research is available in a variety of formats to meet the specific research and budgetary requirements of a wide variety of organizations. These include:
- Market Intelligence Workbook (Excel Power Pivot): A standard Workbook includes the base year market data and a five-year market forecast. This workbook enables licensed users to freely manipulate the data to make it easier to analyze the latest data for business intelligence and generate custom reports. Available with up to 5 years of historical analysis.
- Concise Market Analysis Report (PDF): This wide-screen presentation format makes it much easier to find detailed information on a market. This new format provides executives, business unit managers, and other authorized users with immediate access to in-depth market analysis, including analysis associated with every market data chart and figure. Included is an executive-level summary of the current market dynamics, five-year market forecast, and competitive analysis, plus an overview of strategic issues. The PDF is available with a comprehensive set of charts with associated analysis.
For more information on this and other available ARC market research, please visit our Market Data & Studies section.