ARC Advisory Group’s new market size and forecast report for the Operator Panels market reveals that the convergence of operational technology (OT) and information technology (IT) and digital transformation within industries drive the market. The continued need to improve efficiency, reduce energy consumption, and increase operational visibility will help drive market growth. IT/OT convergence will drive the need for the integration of several disparate components on a single device, which will have a significant impact on the need for data visualization and control functions on plant floors.
"Converged OT and IT entails first moving enterprise-grade IT out of the data center and placing it at the data and control sources and sinks. When this IT reaches the edge, disparate OT functions are integrated into IT. This encourages IT and OT staff to collaborate with organizations, which fosters innovation and new efficiencies in IoT and Intelligent Edge solutions," according to Rita Liu, Director of Research and key author of ARC's Operator Panels Market Research Report.
Operator Panels Market Trends
In addition to providing detailed competitive market share data, the report also addresses key market trends as follows:
- Augmented Reality
- Convergence of IT and OT
- Hazardous Areas – New Modular Production in Process Automation
- Increased Investment in Digital Twins, AI, and IoT
- Industrial 5G
- Multi-touch, Dual-touch, and Touch Panels
- Price Development
- Security and Safety
- Widescreen Panels
Leading Suppliers to the Operator Panels Market Identified
In addition to providing specific market data and industry trends, this ARC market research also identifies and positions the leading suppliers to this market and provides and summarizes their relevant offerings. An alphabetical list of key suppliers covered in this analysis includes: ABB, Mitsubishi Electric, Rockwell Automation, Schneider Electric, Siemens.
About the Operator Panels Research
The Operator Panels report explores the current and future market performance and related technology and business trends and identifies leading technology suppliers. This new research is based on ARC’s industry-leading market research database, extensive primary and secondary research, and proprietary economic modelling techniques. The research includes competitive analysis, plus five-year market forecasts and up to 5 years of historical analysis segmented by Machinery by Segment, Revenue Category, Sales Channel, World Region, Industry, Customer Type, Type, Software Revenues by Type, Panels by Size, Hardware Revenue by Type.
This new research is available in a variety of formats to meet the specific research and budgetary requirements of a wide variety of organizations. These include:
- Market Intelligence Workbook (Excel Power Pivot): A standard Workbook includes the base year market data and a five-year market forecast. This workbook enables licensed users to freely manipulate the data to make it easier to analyze the latest data for business intelligence and generate custom reports. Available with up to 5 years of historical analysis.
- Concise Market Analysis Report (PDF): This wide-screen presentation format makes it much easier to find detailed information on a market. This new format provides executives, business unit managers, and other authorized users with immediate access to in-depth market analysis, including analysis associated with every market data chart and figure. Included is an executive-level summary of the current market dynamics, five-year market forecast, and competitive analysis, plus an overview of strategic issues. The PDF is available with a comprehensive set of charts with associated analysis.
For more information on this and other available ARC market research, please visit our Market Data & Studies section.