Today’s modern Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), also known as Manufacturing Operations Management Systems (MOM), are a key enabler and often the central focus of digital transformation in manufacturing. With the pandemic came a wave of remote connected workers and accelerated digital transformation programs. ARC is seeing significant growth in the MES market in our newly released market size and forecast report, led by the need for collaboration and intelligence, increasing Industrial Internet of Things (IoT) investments, new platforms and autonomous capabilities, and end user demand for process flexibility and productivity.
"2021 will go down as the year of worker collaboration with easy-to-use tools and intuitive user experience capabilities. Industrial companies had to roll out MES across the enterprise to enable connected collaborative workers with an intuitive user experience that enabled better, more collaborative and intelligent, data-driven decisions quickly from anywhere," according to Janice Abel, Principal Analyst and key author of ARC's Manufacturing Execution Systems for
Discrete Industries Market Research Report.
Manufacturing Execution Systems for Discrete Market Trends
In addition to providing detailed competitive market share data, the report also addresses key market trends as follows:
- Supply Chain and Raw Material Constraints
- Rapid Deployment
- Post Pandemic and Digital Transformation
- Personalized Production, Workflows and Automate-to-order
- New SaaS Subscription and Remote Services
- Flexible and Agile Manufacturing
- Collaborative Workers Across the Enterprise from Anywhere
- Autonomous Operations
- Acquisitions and Partnerships
Leading Suppliers to the Manufacturing Execution Systems for Discrete Market Identified
In addition to providing specific market data and industry trends, this ARC market research also identifies and positions the leading suppliers to this market and provides and summarizes their relevant offerings. An alphabetical list of key suppliers covered in this analysis includes: Applied Materials, Dassault Systèmes, Rockwell Automation, SAP, Siemens.
About the Manufacturing Execution Systems for Discrete Research
The Manufacturing Execution Systems for Discrete report explores the current and future market performance and related technology and business trends and identifies leading technology suppliers. This new research is based on ARC’s industry-leading market research database, extensive primary and secondary research, and proprietary economic modelling techniques. The research includes competitive analysis, plus five-year market forecasts and 1 year of historical analysis. The report segmentation includes Revenue Category, Sales Channel, World Region, Industry, Customer Type, Customer Tier, Service Revenues by Type, Deployment Model, and Function.
This new research is available in a variety of formats to meet the specific research and budgetary requirements of a wide variety of organizations. These include:
- Market Intelligence Workbook (Excel Power Pivot): A standard Workbook includes the base year market data and a five-year market forecast. This workbook enables licensed users to freely manipulate the data to make it easier to analyze the latest data for business intelligence and generate custom reports. Available with 1 year of historical analysis.
- Concise Market Analysis Report (PDF): This wide-screen presentation format makes it much easier to find detailed information on a market. This new format provides executives, business unit managers, and other authorized users with immediate access to in-depth market analysis, including analysis associated with every market data chart and figure. Included is an executive-level summary of the current market dynamics, five-year market forecast, and competitive analysis, plus an overview of strategic issues. The PDF is available with a comprehensive set of charts with associated analysis.
For more information on this and other available ARC market research, please visit our Market Data & Studies section.