ARC Advisory Group’s new research on the mobile warehouse robotics market shows that it is one of the fastest growing technology markets and indicates that this exceptional growth will continue. Mobile robotics offer flexible, scalable automation to warehouses operating in a time of heightened uncertainty, increasing throughput volumes, and labor constraints. Mobile robotics offer capabilities that ideally fit the requirements of high-volume e-commerce fulfillment operations, allowing for collaboration with warehouse workers and the ability to travel along dynamic routes to increase productivity in dynamic environments. The advanced capabilities of mobile robotics also provide the foundation for productivity improvements in heavy load operations, enabling more rapid implementations and reconfigurations, as well as safety improvements.
"Mobile warehouse robotics are easy to scale, offer the flexibility to meet changing requirements, and deliver a rapid time-to-value. They provide notable productivity improvements at a cost lower than most traditional bolted down automation, can operate collaboratively with workers, and reduce reliance on the labor force. This combination of flexibility and productivity is in high demand in today’s operating environment," according to Clint Reiser, Research Director and key author of ARC's Mobile Warehouse Robotics Market Research Report.
Mobile Warehouse Robotics Market Trends
In addition to providing detailed competitive market share data, the report also addresses key market trends as follows.:
- Rapid Technology Diffusion
- Interoperability Is an Important Initiative
- E-Commerce Fulfillment Requirements
Leading Suppliers to the Mobile Warehouse Robotics Market Identified
In addition to providing specific market data and industry trends, this ARC market research also identifies and positions the leading suppliers to this market and provides and summarizes their relevant offerings. An alphabetical list of key suppliers covered in this analysis includes: Exotec Solutions, Geek+, GreyOrange, Hikrobot, Mobile Industrial Robots.
About the Mobile Warehouse Robotics Research
The Mobile Warehouse Robotics report explores the current and future market performance and related technology and business trends and identifies leading technology suppliers. This new research is based on ARC’s industry-leading market research database, extensive primary and secondary research, and proprietary economic modelling techniques. The research includes competitive analysis, plus five-year market forecasts segmented by World Region, Industry, Revenue Category, Load Type, and Customer Tier.
This new research is available in a variety of formats to meet the specific research and budgetary requirements of a wide variety of organizations. These include:
- Market Intelligence Workbook (Excel Power Pivot): A standard Workbook includes the base year market data and a five-year market forecast. This workbook enables licensed users to freely manipulate the data to make it easier to analyze the latest data for business intelligence and generate custom reports.
- Concise Market Analysis Report (PDF): This wide-screen presentation format provides executives, business unit managers, and other authorized users with immediate access to in-depth market analysis, including analysis associated with every market data chart and figure. Included is an executive-level summary of the current market dynamics, five-year market forecast, and competitive analysis, plus an overview of strategic issues. The PDF is available with a comprehensive set of charts with associated analysis.
For more information on this and other available ARC market research, please visit our Market Data & Studies section.