New ARC Advisory Group research on the Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) market reveals that as EAM systems adopt new technologies, they offer improved asset reliability with increased ROA and interest from executive management. Modern EAM systems provide greater insight across asset lifecycle management, asset performance management, reliability-centered maintenance, and other asset management functions.
"The enterprise asset management market has strong growth for several reasons, most notably because of the business benefits available with modern EAM and APM capabilities. This translates into expanded capabilities for improved uptime, asset longevity, and cost control with reduced unplanned downtime. Modern EAM systems support APM across the asset management functions including reliability, inspections, maintenance, and engineering, and into operations. Synergies across these functions enables new forms of digital transformation with improved operational performance," according to Ralph Rio, Vice President of Enterprise Software, and key author of ARC's Enterprise Asset Management Market Research Report.
Enterprise Asset Management Market Trends
In addition to providing detailed competitive market share data, the report also addresses key market trends as follows:
- IoT Enhances EAM Capabilities
- SaaS and Cloud Adoption
- Adoption of Asset Management Standards and Best Practices
- Adoption of Mobile Devices
- Awareness of Advanced EAM Systems
Leading Suppliers to the Enterprise Asset Management Market Identified
In addition to providing specific market data and industry trends, this ARC market research also identifies and positions the leading suppliers to this market and provides and summarizes their relevant offerings. An alphabetical list of key suppliers covered in this analysis includes: Hitachi Energy, IBM, IFS, Infor, and SAP.
About the Enterprise Asset Management Research
The Enterprise Asset Management report explores the current and future market performance and related technology and business trends and identifies leading technology suppliers. This new research is based on ARC’s industry-leading market research database, extensive primary and secondary research, and proprietary economic modelling techniques. The research includes competitive analysis, plus five-year market forecasts and 3 year) of historical analysis. The report segmentation includes Revenue Category, Sales Channel, World Region, Industry, Customer Tier, Service Revenues by Type, Software Revenues by Type, Application and Asset Type.
This new research is available in a variety of formats to meet the specific research and budgetary requirements of a wide variety of organizations. These include:
- Market Intelligence Workbook (Excel Power Pivot): A standard Workbook includes the base year market data and a five-year market forecast. This workbook enables licensed users to freely manipulate the data to make it easier to analyze the latest data for business intelligence and generate custom reports. Available with 3 years of historical analysis.
- Concise Market Analysis Report (PDF): This wide-screen presentation format makes it much easier to find detailed information on a market. This new format provides executives, business unit managers, and other authorized users with immediate access to in-depth market analysis, including analysis associated with every market data chart and figure. Included is an executive-level summary of the current market dynamics, five-year market forecast, and competitive analysis, plus an overview of strategic issues. The PDF is available with a comprehensive set of charts with associated analysis.
For more information on this and other available ARC market research, please visit our Market Data & Studies section.