New ARC Advisory Group research on the Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) market reveals that EAM systems have become a primary enabler of digital transformation for asset management among industrial companies. EAM systems are becoming key for end users in achieving their business goals. Modern enterprise asset management combines traditional maintenance management strategies with new digital technologies for transformation advances in reliability, maintenance execution, and business performance.
"The enterprise asset management market is experiencing strong growth for several reasons, most notably because of the business benefits available with modern EAM and APM capabilities. This translates into expanded capabilities for improved uptime, asset longevity, and cost control with reduced unplanned downtime. Modern EAM systems support APM across the asset management functions including reliability, inspections, maintenance, and engineering, and into operations. Synergies across these functions enables new forms of digital transformation with improved operational performance," according to Inderpreet Shoker, Director of Research and key author of ARC's Enterprise Asset Management Market Research.
Enterprise Asset Management Market Trends
In addition to providing detailed competitive market share data, the report also addresses key market trends as follows:
- Adoption of Mobile Devices
- Advanced Analytics and Machine Learning
- Awareness of Advanced EAM Systems
- Connected Assets
- SaaS and Cloud Adoption
Leading Suppliers to the Enterprise Asset Management Market Identified
In addition to providing specific market data and industry trends, this ARC market research also identifies and positions the leading suppliers to this market and provides and summarizes their relevant offerings. An alphabetical list of key suppliers covered in this analysis includes: Hexagon, Hitachi Energy, IBM, IFS, SAP.
About the Enterprise Asset Management Research
The Enterprise Asset Management research explores the current and future market performance and related technology and business trends and identifies leading technology suppliers. This new research is based on ARC’s industry-leading market research database, extensive primary and secondary research, and proprietary economic modelling techniques. The research includes competitive analysis, five-year market forecasts, and five years of historical analysis. The research segmentation includes Overall Scope, World Region, Industry, Sales Channel, Customer Tier, Revenue Category, Software Revenues by Type, Service Revenues by Type, Application and Asset Type.
This new research is available in a variety of formats to meet the specific research and budgetary requirements of a wide variety of organizations. These include:
- MIRA Service: An annual subscription service that provides a unique online environment to each customer, together with all the necessary user interface apps and datasets. MIRA unlocks the full benefits of ARC’s time-tested market intelligence by leveraging the latest analytical tools and technologies to allow you to make more actionable, real-time business decisions. Interactive access to ARC’s qualitative analysis is displayed in context with up-to-date market data, allowing clients to develop customized views of the market to best suit their needs.
- Concise Market Analysis Report (PDF): This wide-screen presentation format provides executives, business unit managers, and other users with immediate access to in-depth market analysis, including analysis associated with every market data chart and figure. Included is an executive-level summary of the current market dynamics, five-year market forecast, and competitive analysis, plus an overview of strategic issues. The PDF is available with a comprehensive set of charts with associated analysis.
- Market Intelligence Workbook (Excel Power Pivot, sold with Market Analysis Report PDF): A standard Excel Workbook, including base year market data and a five-year market forecast. This workbook enables licensed users to freely manipulate data, making it easier to analyze the latest data for business intelligence and generate custom reports, including up to five years of historical analysis.
For more information on this and other available ARC market research, please visit our Market Analysis Services section.