ARC Advisory Group has just completed fresh market analysis research on Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) for the Process Industries.
Janice Abel, Principal Consultant, ARC Advisory Group and primary author of ARC’s Manufacturing Execution Systems for the Process Industries Global Market Research report says, “ARC research indicates that MES technology usage continues to increase at a rate faster than automation in general. This is due to the technology’s ability to help optimize production and support the overall digital transformation of industry. In many respects, the latest collaborative MES solutions represent the nexus technology for smart manufacturing. Many solutions support planning and scheduling, workflow execution, and quality management. Digital transformation is a strong driver for MES usage because of the need to integrate data and information from the plant floor to the enterprise.”
According to ARC research some of the top newer technologies impacting the MES market include:
- New MES platforms and new services
- Smart connected technologies
- Advanced analytics (AI, ML, etc.)
- Cloud and edge computing
- Augmented reality
- Digital twin and user experience
About the Manufacturing Execution Systems for Process Research
This ARC market research explores current and historical market performance and related technology and business trends, identifies leading technology suppliers, and provides five-year global forecasts for the MES market. This new research is based on ARC’s industry-leading market research database, extensive primary and secondary research, and proprietary economic modeling techniques. The research includes competitive analysis, plus five-year market forecasts by region, industry, revenue category, functional category, and customers.
This new research is available in a variety of formats to meet the specific research and budgetary requirements of a wide variety of organizations. These include:
- Market Intelligence Workbook (Excel) - personalized spreadsheet includes up to five years of historical data in addition to the current base year market data and five-year market forecast. This workbook enables licensed users to freely manipulate the data to make it easier to analyze the latest data for business intelligence and generate custom reports.
- Concise Market Analysis Report (PDF) – provides an executive-level summary of the current market dynamics, market forecasts, and competitive analysis, plus an overview of strategic issues. The PDF is available with or without detailed charts.
For more information on this and other available ARC market research, please visit our Market Data & Studies section.