ARC’s new research into Collaborative Robots, otherwise known as Cobots, provides insights on the cobots market in the post pandemic era. The market for cobots will continue to experience double digit growth over the next five years. Cobots are one of the latest technologies that revolutionize the automation industry. Unlike their industrial robot counterparts, cobots are designed to operate in proximity with human operators while addressing productivity challenges such as throughput, quality, efficiency, and accuracy. The elimination of the installation of safety safeguards in the factory space is a key advantage for using a cobot solution, as manufacturing flexibility, smaller factory footprint, and quicker redeployment can be achieved to adapt to the market and supply chain uncertainties.
"The Industrial Revolution has influenced the way robotics can evolve. From a mechanized equipment designed solely for productivity and efficiency, Industrial IoT, and the digital transformation revolution gave rise to more intelligent robots with a higher integration of sensors and computer vision technology. Better and different types of sensors also allow the enhancement of safety features, increasing the feasibility of a human-robot coworking relationship, which has proven to be reliable in addressing the recent global challenges. New enabling technologies such as AI and digital twins can influence the way in which humans interact with cobots in the future," according to Fox Chen, Market Analyst and key author of ARC's Collaborative Robots Market Research.
Collaborative Robots Market Trends
In addition to providing detailed competitive market share data, the report also addresses key market trends as follows:
- 6-axis Articulated Arm as the Mainstream Type
- Cobots for Hazardous Environments
- From Industry 4.0 to Industry 5.0
- Industrial Autonomy
- Industrial IoT as the New Norm
- Intelligent Cobots
- Lower Precision Cobots
- M2M/Connected Robots
- More Automation Companies Strengthening Portfolio with Articulated Arm Cobots
- More Higher Payloads, Longer Reach Cobots
- Programing Methods Are Getting Easier and Simple
Leading Suppliers to the Collaborative Robots Market Identified
In addition to providing specific market data and industry trends, this ARC market research also identifies and positions the leading suppliers to this market and provides and summarizes their relevant offerings. An alphabetical list of key suppliers covered in this analysis includes: AUBO Robotics, FANUC, JAKA Robotics, Techman Robot, Teradyne (Universal Robots).
About the Collaborative Robots Research
The Collaborative Robots research explores the current and future market performance and related technology and business trends and identifies leading technology suppliers. This new research is based on ARC’s industry-leading market research database, extensive primary and secondary research, and proprietary economic modelling techniques. The research includes competitive analysis, five-year market forecasts, and five years of historical analysis. The segmentation includes Revenue Category, Sales Channel, World Region, Industry, Customer Type, Application, Payload, Arm Type, Overall Scope.
This new research is available in a variety of formats to meet the specific research and budgetary requirements of a wide variety of organizations. These include:
- MIRA Service: An annual subscription service that provides a unique online environment to each customer, together with all the necessary user interface apps and datasets. MIRA unlocks the full benefits of ARC’s time-tested market intelligence by leveraging the latest analytical tools and technologies to allow you to make more actionable, real-time business decisions. Interactive access to ARC’s qualitative analysis is displayed in context with up-to-date market data, allowing clients to develop customized views of the market to best suit their needs.
- Concise Market Analysis Report (PDF): This wide-screen presentation format provides executives, business unit managers, and other users with immediate access to in-depth market analysis, including analysis associated with every market data chart and figure. Included is an executive-level summary of the current market dynamics, five-year market forecast, and competitive analysis, plus an overview of strategic issues. The PDF is available with a comprehensive set of charts with associated analysis.
- Market Intelligence Workbook (Excel Power Pivot, sold with Market Analysis Report PDF): A standard Excel Workbook, including base year market data and a five-year market forecast. This workbook enables licensed users to freely manipulate data, making it easier to analyze the latest data for business intelligence and generate custom reports, including up to five years of historical analysis.
For more information on this and other available ARC market research, please visit our Market Analysis Services section.