ARC’s recently released report on Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) finds that healthy growth is expected across multiple geographies and industries as innovative technologies, complex product needs, and digital transformation challenges are being solved by enhanced PLM solution sets. Despite headwinds in the automotive and aerospace industries they continue to be the largest adopters of PLM solutions. Pharmaceutical & biotech is embracing product lifecycle management, resulting in a leading position of growth. PLM helps companies reduce time to market, streamline processes, increase revenues, and cut cost while meeting stringent regulatory demands. Solutions can range from drug development, molecular simulation for compounding, clinical trials management, and laboratory data management to name a few.
"Despite the global pandemic, political unrest, climate change, and macroeconomic uncertainty, companies are deploying PLM solutions to increase their operational resilience, agility, and efficiencies. Today’s solutions from PLM vendors are becoming the backbone for successful business transformation
because they provide the digital foundation and enterprise product record for a product throughout its lifecycle," according to Marianne D'Aquila, Research Director and key author of ARC's Product Lifecycle Management Market Research Report.
Product Lifecycle Management Market Trends
In addition to providing detailed competitive market share data, the report also addresses key market trends as follows:
- Cloud Deployment and Subscription-based Pricing Models Are Growing
- Digital Twins and Digital Simulation Are Becoming More Significant
- Electrical Vehicles and Products Are Increasing Demand
- Global Disruption on Many Fronts Is Driving Digital Transformation
- Innovative Transformative Technologies Are Increasing Demand
Leading Suppliers to the Product Lifecycle Management Market Identified
In addition to providing specific market data and industry trends, this ARC market research also identifies and positions the leading suppliers to this market and provides and summarizes their relevant offerings. An alphabetical list of key suppliers covered in this analysis includes: Ansys, Autodesk, Dassault Systems, PTC, and Siemens.
About the Product Lifecycle Management Research
The Product Lifecycle Management report explores the current and future market performance and related technology and business trends and identifies leading technology suppliers. This new research is based on ARC’s industry-leading market research database, extensive primary and secondary research, and proprietary economic modelling techniques. The research includes competitive analysis, plus five-year market forecasts segmented by Revenue Category, Sales Channel, World Region, Industry, Customer Type, Customer Tier, Deployment Model, Application.
This new research is available in a variety of formats to meet the specific research and budgetary requirements of a wide variety of organizations. These include:
- Market Intelligence Workbook (Excel Power Pivot): A standard Workbook includes the base year market data and a five-year market forecast. This workbook enables licensed users to freely manipulate the data to make it easier to analyze the latest data for business intelligence and generate custom reports.
- Concise Market Analysis Report (PDF): This wide-screen presentation format makes it much easier to find detailed information on a market. This new format provides executives, business unit managers, and other authorized users with immediate access to in-depth market analysis, including analysis associated with every market data chart and figure. Included is an executive-level summary of the current market dynamics, five-year market forecast, and competitive analysis, plus an overview of strategic issues. The PDF is available with a comprehensive set of charts with associated analysis.
For more information on this and other available ARC market research, please visit our Market Data & Studies section.