The ARC market size and forecast report on Operator Training Simulators is a great way to keep up to date on what new technology is available from the suppliers of operator training simulators. Technology has created incredibly realistic virtual reality simulations that can be viewed on the latest generation of VR headsets, on computer screens, or in full scale rooms that have high resolution screens or use mirrors with projectors in a geodesic dome to bring you into a new world. Some have added haptic features like force feedback, 3D noise simulation, and even odors.
"Training staff in the process industries have learned how to combine various operator training simulator (OTS) technologies to put together training programs that are more effective than ever for both console and field operators. Simulation-based training can verify, and in some cases certify, that operators have mastered essential skills to keep processes operating safely and efficiently. Training program managers can use the ARC market intelligence to ensure that they are using various simulation technologies in the most efficient manner possible to make their training programs effective, and at reasonable cost," according to Rick Rys, Senior Consultant and key author of ARC's Operator Training Simulators Market Research Report.
Operator Training Simulators Market Trends
In addition to providing detailed competitive market share data, the report also addresses key market trends as follows:
- Virtual Control Systems Provided by Suppliers Are Normal for Simulation
- OTS Systems Find Ways to Grow in Challenging Times
- OTS for Nuclear Power Remains Steady
- New Methods of Spatial Simulations Are Getting Noticed
- Lifecycle Use of Models Keeps Simulation Models Alive
Leading Suppliers to the Operator Training Simulators Market Identified
In addition to providing specific market data and industry trends, this ARC market research also identifies and positions the leading suppliers to this market and provides and summarizes their relevant offerings. An alphabetical list of key suppliers covered in this analysis includes: AVEVA, Emerson Automation Solutions, GSE Systems, Honeywell, Yokogawa.
About the Operator Training Simulators Research
The Operator Training Simulators report explores the current and future market performance and related technology and business trends and identifies leading technology suppliers. This new research is based on ARC’s industry-leading market research database, extensive primary and secondary research, and proprietary economic modelling techniques. The research includes competitive analysis, plus five-year market forecasts and 5 years of historical analysis. The report segmentation includes Revenue Category, Sales Channel, World Region, Industry, Customer Tier, Service Revenues by Type, Software Revenues by Type, Electric Power Generation by Type, Simulation Environment, Simulation Type, Visualization Type.
This new research is available in a variety of formats to meet the specific research and budgetary requirements of a wide variety of organizations. These include:
- Market Intelligence Workbook (Excel Power Pivot): A standard Workbook includes the base year market data and a five-year market forecast. This workbook enables licensed users to freely manipulate the data to make it easier to analyze the latest data for business intelligence and generate custom reports. Available with up 5 years of historical analysis.
- Concise Market Analysis Report (PDF): This wide-screen presentation format makes it much easier to find detailed information on a market. This new format provides executives, business unit managers, and other authorized users with immediate access to in-depth market analysis, including analysis associated with every market data chart and figure. Included is an executive-level summary of the current market dynamics, five-year market forecast, and competitive analysis, plus an overview of strategic issues. The PDF is available with a comprehensive set of charts with associated analysis.
For more information on this and other available ARC market research, please visit our Market Data & Studies section.