New ARC Advisory Group research on the Valve Actuators global market reveals that the proliferation of the green hydrogen value chain is driving demand. The ongoing drive toward promoting green, zero emissions, and sustainable energy is leading to several new investments and research to develop conceptualized hydrogen-powered economies across the globe. Europe is investing heavily in hydrogen-based power generation. A German-based company, ThyssenKrupp, which is part of the new green hydrogen consortium, recently received a 30 million grant from the German government and is working on an 88-Megawatt electrolyzer project with Quebec Hydro. Several new midstream pipeline projects are planned for safe hydrogen transmission in the region. Leading valves and actuator manufacturers are also developing new product portfolios for hydrogen service to capitalize on these upcoming opportunities.
"The automated valves space is currently witnessing an evolution, with several key market participants transforming their business, from mere equipment manufacturers and suppliers to complete solution providers. Recent advances in data science, artificial intelligence, and computing power have converged in a perfect storm to enable commercialization of algorithms to provide human-like analysis of large data sets at machine speeds. These advances are allowing valve and actuator suppliers to apply artificial intelligence to valve health monitoring solutions to provide more advanced warning and richer analysis of impending valve failures. Companies in industries such as oil & gas, chemical manufacturing, and refining are poised to embark on further expansion projects. The impact of this influx of investment activity on the valve actuators market is expected to help buoy growth over the forecast period," according to Vidya Prasad, Senior Analyst and key author of ARC's Valve Actuators Market Research.
Valve Actuators Market Trends
In addition to providing detailed competitive market share data, the report also addresses key market trends as follows:
- Energy Saving Measures
- Enhancing Corrosion Resistance and Durability Through Advanced Materials
- High Integrity Pressure Protection System (HIPPS) is Driving Innovation in Actuators Design
- Increasing Acceptance of Outsourcing Maintenance
- Increasing Electrification of Control Valves
- Increasing Focus on Cybersecurity
- Increasing Focus on Safety Lifecycle
- Increasing Regulatory Pressure
- Integrated Connected Valves
- Safety Features Are Ensuring Reliable Operation
- Technological Advancements in Communication Protocols
Leading Suppliers to the Valve Actuators Market Identified
In addition to providing specific market data and industry trends, this ARC market research also identifies and positions the leading suppliers to this market and provides and summarizes their relevant offerings. An alphabetical list of key suppliers covered in this analysis includes: AUMA, Emerson Automation Solutions, Flowserve, Rotork, Valmet.
About the Valve Actuators Research
The Valve Actuators research explores the current and future market performance and related technology and business trends and identifies leading technology suppliers. This new research is based on ARC’s industry-leading market research database, extensive primary and secondary research, and proprietary economic modelling techniques. The research includes competitive analysis, five-year market forecasts, and five years of historica analysis. The research segmentation includes Overall Scope, World Region, Industry, Sales Channel, Customer Type, Flow Modulation Type, Revenue Category, Actuator Type, Pneumatic Actuators by Type, Electric Actuators by Operating Torque.
This new research is available in a variety of formats to meet the specific research and budgetary requirements of a wide variety of organizations. These include:
- MIRA Service: An annual subscription service that provides a unique online environment to each customer, together with all the necessary user interface apps and datasets. MIRA unlocks the full benefits of ARC’s time-tested market intelligence by leveraging the latest analytical tools and technologies to allow you to make more actionable, real-time business decisions. Interactive access to ARC’s qualitative analysis is displayed in context with up-to-date market data, allowing clients to develop customized views of the market to best suit their needs.
- Concise Market Analysis Report (PDF): This wide-screen presentation format provides executives, business unit managers, and other users with immediate access to in-depth market analysis, including analysis associated with every market data chart and figure. Included is an executive-level summary of the current market dynamics, five-year market forecast, and competitive analysis, plus an overview of strategic issues. The PDF is available with a comprehensive set of charts with associated analysis.
- Market Intelligence Workbook (Excel Power Pivot, sold with Market Analysis Report PDF): A standard Excel Workbook, including base year market data and a five-year market forecast. This workbook enables licensed users to freely manipulate data, making it easier to analyze the latest data for business intelligence and generate custom reports, including up to five years of historical analysis.
For more information on this and other available ARC market research, please visit our Market Analysis Services section.