ARC Advisory Group’s new research reveals that the Compressor Monitoring & Controls market continues to grow, with the new generation of compressor controls solutions providing increased energy and operational efficiency. Compressor monitoring and controls solutions are seen as enabling users to reduce energy consumption of the compressor itself and in most cases the energy of any associated processes for which the compressor was being utilized to serve. Growth in natural gas demand and increasing investment in hydrogen infrastructure are also contributing to market growth.
"The advent of smart, connected compressors is opening the doors to new business models. Suppliers can now become providers of services, such as compressed air-as-a-service or natural gas compression. Many are already offering remote monitoring and control services as users struggle to do more with fewer personnel. Some users are specifying future-proof compressor monitoring and controls that are Industrial IoT-ready. In addition, the growing adoption of cloud- and edge-based solutions will help optimize compressor performance. Digitally enabled approaches that leverage artificial intelligence, machine learning, enhanced communications, and software can go a long way toward realizing operational excellence," according to Anju Ajaykumar, Senior Analyst and key author of ARC's Compressor Monitoring & Controls Market Research.
Compressor Monitoring & Controls Market Trends
In addition to providing detailed competitive market share data, the report also addresses key market trends as follows:
- Digital Transformation
- Integration of Process and Turbomachinery Control
- Remote Operations Management
- Transition to a Hydrogen-based Economy
Leading Suppliers to the Compressor Monitoring & Controls Market Identified
In addition to providing specific market data and industry trends, this ARC market research also identifies and positions the leading suppliers to this market and provides and summarizes their relevant offerings. An alphabetical list of key suppliers covered in this analysis includes: Baker Hughes, Compressor Controls Corporation, Emerson Automation Solutions, KAESER Kompressoren, Siemens.
About the Compressor Monitoring & Controls Research
The Compressor Monitoring & Controls research explores the current and future market performance and related technology and business trends and identifies leading technology suppliers. This new research is based on ARC’s industry-leading market research database, extensive primary and secondary research, and proprietary economic modelling techniques. The research includes competitive analysis, plus five-year market forecasts.
The research segmentation includes Revenue Category, Sales Channel, World Region, Industry, Customer Type, Service Revenues by Type, Deployment Model, Application, Scope of Research, Medium Compressed, Compressor Type, Compressor Horsepower. Up to 1 year of historical analysis is available.
This new research is available in a variety of formats to meet the specific research and budgetary requirements of a wide variety of organizations. These include:
- MIRA Service: An annual subscription service that provides a unique online environment to each customer, together with all the necessary user interface apps and datasets. MIRA unlocks the full benefits of ARC’s time-tested market intelligence by leveraging the latest analytical tools and technologies to allow you to make more actionable, real-time business decisions. Interactive access to ARC’s qualitative analysis is displayed in context with up-to-date market data, allowing clients to develop customized views of the market to best suit their needs.
- Concise Market Analysis Report (PDF): This wide-screen presentation format provides executives, business unit managers, and other users with immediate access to in-depth market analysis, including analysis associated with every market data chart and figure. Included is an executive-level summary of the current market dynamics, five-year market forecast, and competitive analysis, plus an overview of strategic issues. The PDF is available with a comprehensive set of charts with associated analysis.
- Market Intelligence Workbook (Excel Power Pivot, sold with Market Analysis Report PDF): A standard Excel Workbook, including base year market data and a five-year market forecast. This workbook enables licensed users to freely manipulate data, making it easier to analyze the latest data for business intelligence and generate custom reports, including one year of historical analysis.
For more information on this and other available ARC market research, please visit our Market Analysis Services section.