New ARC Advisory Group research on the Machine Safeguarding Solutions market reveals that smart machine safety solutions provide valuable insights about machine operations, thereby improving productivity and efficiency. Smart safety solutions take advantage of digital technology and network connectivity to provide rich data that can optimize performance. These solutions provide visibility into machine operations and diagnostic information such as identifying safety related failures and standard operating procedures that are met by workers, eliminating unscheduled downtime, and enhancing productivity and profitability.
"Smart safety solutions and access to data substantially improve safety performance and standardize machinery and safety control. Smart safety solutions enable real-time monitoring and data collection, helping manufacturers better monitor and manage the safety of their processes, thus transforming the production environment," according to Anju Ajaykumar, Market Analyst and key author of ARC's Machine Safeguarding Solutions Market Research Report.
Machine Safeguarding Solutions Market Trends
In addition to providing detailed competitive market share data, the report also addresses key market trends as follows:
- Demand for Risk Assessment Services
- Collaborative Robotics
- Growth in Battery Manufacturing
- Deployment of 5G Network
- Autonomous Mobile Robotics
- Increased Investment in Electric Vehicles
- Networked Safeguarding Components
- Smart Safety Solutions
Leading Suppliers to the Machine Safeguarding Solutions Market Identified
In addition to providing specific market data and industry trends, this ARC market research also identifies and positions the leading suppliers to this market and provides and summarizes their relevant offerings. An alphabetical list of key suppliers covered in this analysis includes: OMRON, Pilz, Rockwell Automation, SICK, Siemens.
About the Machine Safeguarding Solutions Research
The Machine Safeguarding Solutions report explores the current and future market performance and related technology and business trends and identifies leading technology suppliers. This new research is based on ARC’s industry-leading market research database, extensive primary and secondary research, and proprietary economic modelling techniques. The research includes competitive analysis, plus five-year market forecasts and up to 5 years of historical analysis segmented by Machinery by Segment, Revenue Category, Sales Channel, World Region, Industry, Customer Type, Component, Hardware Revenues by Component, Safeguarding Components, Overall Scope.
This new research is available in a variety of formats to meet the specific research and budgetary requirements of a wide variety of organizations. These include:
- Market Intelligence Workbook (Excel Power Pivot): A standard Workbook includes the base year market data and a five-year market forecast. This workbook enables licensed users to freely manipulate the data to make it easier to analyze the latest data for business intelligence and generate custom reports. Available with up to 5 years of historical analysis.
- Concise Market Analysis Report (PDF): This wide-screen presentation format makes it much easier to find detailed information on a market. This new format provides executives, business unit managers, and other authorized users with immediate access to in-depth market analysis, including analysis associated with every market data chart and figure. Included is an executive-level summary of the current market dynamics, five-year market forecast, and competitive analysis, plus an overview of strategic issues. The PDF is available with a comprehensive set of charts with associated analysis.
For more information on this and other available ARC market research, please visit our Market Data & Studies section.