New ARC Advisory Group research reveals continued strong growth in the market for solar farm monitoring and control systems (SMC). SMCs are primarily comprised of solar inverters, SCADA, and string monitoring units. Control and monitoring systems are essential for the reliable, efficient, and safe functioning of solar PV farms. With advanced control algorithms and sensors, solar farm monitoring and control systems help maximize power generation, reduce loads on solar photovoltaic panels, and enable seamless integration with the electrical grid. By enhancing efficiency and reliability, these systems contribute to the widespread adoption of solar energy as a sustainable and clean power source.
"Climate change urgency has prompted a global focus on reducing carbon emissions and transitioning to cleaner energy sources. By converting solar energy into electricity, solar PV panels help reduce the reliance on fossil fuels, decrease greenhouse gas emissions, and mitigate climate change. Solar PV has a
minimal water footprint compared with other energy sources, conserving precious water resources. Advancements in solar farm monitoring and control systems have historically played a crucial role in lowering the cost of power generation per unit, making solar energy increasingly competitive with traditional methods. When factoring in the additional benefits of solar power, this trend is expected to drive ongoing investments in solar farm projects," according to Hemanth Nirujogi, Analyst and key author of ARC's Solar Farm Monitoring and Control Systems Market Research.
Solar Farm Monitoring and Control Market Trends
In addition to providing detailed competitive market share data, the research also addresses key market trends as follows:
- Accelerate Deployment of Renewable Energy
- Aggressive Growth Required to Reach Climate Goals
- Battery Storage Is Becoming Vital
- Clean-energy Drives by Corporates to Push Commercial Solar
- Growth in Solar Is Led by Falling Prices
- Help Improve Air Quality
- Improved Efficiency of Solar Panels
- More Economical Solar PV Panels
- Rapid Decline in Renewable Energy Costs
Leading Suppliers to the Solar Farm Monitoring and Control Systems Market Identified
In addition to providing specific market data and industry trends, this ARC market research also identifies and positions the leading suppliers to this market and provides and summarizes their relevant offerings. An alphabetical list of key suppliers covered in this analysis includes: Ginlong Technologies, Goodwe, Huawei Technologies, SMA Solar, Sungrow.
About the Solar Farm Monitoring and Control Systems Research
The Solar Farm Monitoring and Control Systems research explores the current and future market performance and related technology and business trends and identifies leading technology suppliers. This new research is based on ARC’s industry-leading market research database, extensive primary and secondary research, and proprietary economic modelling techniques. The research includes competitive analysis, five-year market forecasts, and two years of historical analysis. The research segmentation includes Hardware by Component, Revenue Category, Sales Channel, World Region, Industry, Customer Type, Inverters by Size, Megawatts Installed by World Region, Operator by Type, Overall Scope.
This new research is available in a variety of formats to meet the specific research and budgetary requirements of a wide variety of organizations. These include:
- MIRA Service: An annual subscription service that provides a unique online environment to each customer, together with all the necessary user interface apps and datasets. MIRA unlocks the full benefits of ARC’s time-tested market intelligence by leveraging the latest analytical tools and technologies to allow you to make more actionable, real-time business decisions. Interactive access to ARC’s qualitative analysis is displayed in context with up-to-date market data, allowing clients to develop customized views of the market to best suit their needs.
- Concise Market Analysis Report (PDF): This wide-screen presentation format provides executives, business unit managers, and other users with immediate access to in-depth market analysis, including analysis associated with every market data chart and figure. Included is an executive-level summary of the current market dynamics, five-year market forecast, and competitive analysis, plus an overview of strategic issues. The PDF is available with a comprehensive set of charts with associated analysis.
- Market Intelligence Workbook (Excel Power Pivot, sold with Market Analysis Report PDF): A standard Excel Workbook, including base year market data and a five-year market forecast. This workbook enables licensed users to freely manipulate data, making it easier to analyze the latest data for business intelligence and generate custom reports, including up to five years of historical analysis.
For more information on this and other available ARC market research, please visit our Market Analysis Services section.