Recent ARC Advisory Group research on the market for industrial energy management software and services reveals that sustainability remains the primary impetus for growth. Most major manufacturers are in the midst of a major sustainability initiative right now. Energy efficiency is usually a core aspect of any sustainability. A significant amount of energy is lost in today’s industrial processes, and the opportunities for savings and increased efficiency are numerous. Many industrial processes will see a 20-30 percent reduction in energy consumption through the implementation of energy efficiency initiatives, and energy management software is the primary enabler.
"The energy management software market looks a bit dynamic and is constantly changing with new innovations. Accurate and reliable energy data, software modules, and advanced data analytics are transforming the face of business and redefining entire industrial processes at the plant and device level for achieving goals on energy savings and energy optimization, cost reductions, sustainability, carbon footprint, and productivity improvement," according to Naresh Surepelly, Senior Analyst and key author of ARC's Industrial Energy Management Software Market Research.
Industrial Energy Management Software Market Trends
In addition to providing detailed competitive market share data, the report also addresses key market trends as follows:
- Data Quality
- EMS Functionalities
- Energy as a Service
- Impact of Industrial IoT
- Integrate with MES and EAM
- Local, Regional Software Vendors
- Product Features
- Share the Data Appropriately
- Sustainability a Key Driver
Leading Suppliers to the Industrial Energy Management Software Market Identified
In addition to providing specific market data and industry trends, this ARC market research also identifies and positions the leading suppliers to this market and provides and summarizes their relevant offerings. An alphabetical list of key suppliers covered in this analysis includes: ABB, AVEVA, Honeywell, Schneider Electric, Siemens.
About the Industrial Energy Management Software Research
The Industrial Energy Management Software research explores the current and future market performance and related technology and business trends and identifies leading technology suppliers. This new research is based on ARC’s industry-leading market research database, extensive primary and secondary research, and proprietary economic modelling techniques. The research includes competitive analysis, plus five-year market forecasts. The research segmentation includes Overall Scope, World Region, Industry, Sales Channel, Revenue Category, Software Revenues by Type, Service Revenues by Type.
This new research is available in a variety of formats to meet the specific research and budgetary requirements of a wide variety of organizations. These include:
- MIRA Service: An annual subscription service that provides a unique online environment to each customer, together with all the necessary user interface apps and datasets. MIRA unlocks the full benefits of ARC’s time-tested market intelligence by leveraging the latest analytical tools and technologies to allow you to make more actionable, real-time business decisions. Interactive access to ARC’s qualitative analysis is displayed in context with up-to-date market data, allowing clients to develop customized views of the market to best suit their needs.
- Concise Market Analysis Report (PDF): This wide-screen presentation format provides executives, business unit managers, and other users with immediate access to in-depth market analysis, including analysis associated with every market data chart and figure. Included is an executive-level summary of the current market dynamics, five-year market forecast, and competitive analysis, plus an overview of strategic issues. The PDF is available with a comprehensive set of charts with associated analysis.
- Market Intelligence Workbook (Excel Power Pivot, sold with Market Analysis Report PDF): A standard Excel Workbook, including base year market data and a five-year market forecast. This workbook enables licensed users to freely manipulate data, making it easier to analyze the latest data for business intelligence and generate custom reports.
For more information on this and other available ARC market research, please visit our Market Analysis Services section.