Emerging economies, urbanization, and global trends like sustainability, energy efficiency, and digitalization are shaping the medium voltage (MV) motors market. Emerging economies with the continuing demand for energy and new infrastructure, and the growing middle class with the potential for strong consumer spending form a solid foundation for the long-term growth of the medium voltage motors market. Demand from semiconductors, electrical & electronics, battery manufacturing, and renewables sectors continue to expand. Sustainability initiatives for carbon neutrality, investments from green energy, and hydrogen energy projects, all these factors will drive the growth for MV motors in the coming years.
"Motors are being updated with new features to fulfill market demands and increase their value proposition, such as the growing demand for smart connected products based on industrial IoT. Smart, connected products provide opportunities to increase operational efficiency from the plant floor to the supply chain by optimizing data, information, and analytics. Industrial IoT will improve industrial processes, driving the use of more automation, including MV motors. Predictive maintenance via remote monitoring services provided by the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) is gaining focus in industrial machinery markets," according to Naresh Surepelly, Market Analyst and key author of ARC's Integral Horsepower Medium Voltage Motors Market Research Report.
Medium Voltage Motors Market Trends
In addition to providing detailed competitive market share data, the report also addresses key market trends as follows:
- New Hydrogen Projects
- New Battery Manufacturing Plants
- Energy Efficiency
- New Technologies
- Industrial IoT and Industry 4.0
- Digitalization of Industrial Operations
- Growing Infrastructure Investments
Leading Suppliers to the Medium Voltage Motors Market Identified
In addition to providing specific market data and industry trends, this ARC market research also identifies and positions the leading suppliers to this market and provides and summarizes their relevant offerings. An alphabetical list of key suppliers covered in this analysis includes: ABB, Siemens, TECO, WEG, and Wolong Electric Group.
About the Medium Voltage Motors Research
The Medium Voltage Motors report explores the current and future market performance and related technology and business trends and identifies leading technology suppliers. This new research is based on ARC’s industry-leading market research database, extensive primary and secondary research, and proprietary economic modeling techniques. The research includes competitive analysis, plus five-year market forecasts and up to 4 years of historical analysis segmented by Machinery by Segment, Revenue Category, Sales Channel, World Region, Industry, Customer Type, Hardware Revenues by Power, Hardware by Power, Hardware Revenues by Voltage Rating, Hardware Revenues by Motor Structure, and Hardware Revenues by Hazardous Rating.
This new research is available in a variety of formats to meet the specific research and budgetary requirements of a wide variety of organizations. These include:
- Market Intelligence Workbook (Excel Power Pivot): A standard Workbook includes the base year market data and a five-year market forecast. This workbook enables licensed users to freely manipulate the data to make it easier to analyze the latest data for business intelligence and generate custom reports. Available with up to 4 years of historical analysis.
- Concise Market Analysis Report (PDF): This wide-screen presentation format makes it much easier to find detailed information on a market. This new format provides executives, business unit managers, and other authorized users with immediate access to in-depth market analysis, including analysis associated with every market data chart and figure. Included is an executive-level summary of the current market dynamics, five-year market forecast, and competitive analysis, plus an overview of strategic issues. The PDF is available with a comprehensive set of charts with associated analysis.
For more information on this and other available ARC market research, please visit our Market Data & Studies section.