This guide is designed to help organizations make informed choices when selecting Industrial Cellular Routers.
Industrial Cellular Routers Selection Overview
Industrial Cellular Routers play a pivotal role in the connectivity-enabled business improvement strategies of the future. This is particularly true in the case of both the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and Industry 4.0 (I4.0), each of which relies heavily on integration of field and asset data with enterprise-level business improvement applications; many of which are resident in the Cloud.
Improvements in cellular technology are driving increased consideration as a primary communication medium versus historical use as network backup and failover and offline remote access and monitoring.
Potential Industrial cellular router buyers need a sound roadmap to guide them through the maze of new configuration options.
Extracted from ARC’s most recent Industrial Cellular Routers market research and drawing on our years of industrial networks market coverage, this guide will reduce your RFP development time and provide a sound foundation for expediting your product and supplier selection process.
Industrial Cellular Routers Selection Strategic Issues
The profile definition for an Industrial Cellular Routers has the potential to evolve drastically over the coming years. This selection guide highlights key issues, such as:
- How best to evaluate both hardware and suppliers for support of your application and industry requirements?
- What tools and standards are available to address industrial security concerns?
- What are the potential benefits of 4G LTE, 5G?
- How will emergence of the Industrial Internet of Things, Industrie 4.0, and IT/OT convergence impact selection choices?
- Who are the leading suppliers and innovators by industry and application?
- Understand Role of cellular in supplier portfolios
Industrial Cellular Routers Selection Guide Table of Contents
- Major Trends
- Industry Trends
- Regional Trends
- Factors Contributing to Adoption
- Factors Inhibiting Adoption
- Strategies for Adoption
Technology and Supplier Selection Criteria
- Key Criteria Analysis
- Fact-based Selection Process
- Consider Best Practices by Suppliers
- Selection Process Tools Available
- Selection Criteria Table
Market Shares Analysis
- Market Shares by Region
- North America
- Latin America
- Market Shares by Industry
- Aerospace & Defense
- Building Automation
- Electronics & Electrical
- Electric Power Generation - Fossil
- Electric Power Generation - Renewable
- Electric Power Transmission & Distribution
- Food & Beverage
- Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Machinery Manufacturing
- Mining & Metals
- Oil & Gas
- Pulp & Paper
- Pharmaceutical & Biotech
- Water & Wastewater
Profiles for the major Industrial Cellular Routers suppliers serving this market are included. Each profile concisely reviews the company’s business, products, and services as it applies to Industrial Cellular Routers.
For More Information
For more information on this technology guide or to discuss how we can help you, please contact us.