This guide will help organizations make informed choices when selecting Industrial Ethernet Switches.
Make Informed, Fact-based Technology Selections
No longer just a network accessory, the industrial Ethernet switch has evolved from its origins as a simple factory data acquisition device. Today, these switches serve a continually broadening spectrum of applications and end user industries.
This evolution includes industrial Ethernet cementing its position as a key platform in both automation and infrastructure architectures, including the core architectures embodied in the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), Industrie 4.0, and IT/OT convergence.
Escalating use in these and other segments continues to drive new product configurations, new supplier entries, and overall expansion beyond the traditional industrial base.
Potential switch buyers need a sound roadmap to guide them through the maze of new configuration options. ARC’s Industrial Ethernet Switch Selection Guide is designed to help organizations make informed choices when selecting industrial Ethernet switches.
Extracted from ARC’s most recent industrial Ethernet switch market update, and drawing on our years of industrial Ethernet switch market coverage, this guide will reduce your RFP development time and provide a sound foundation for expediting your product and supplier selection process.
The profile definition for an industrial Ethernet switch has the potential to evolve drastically over the coming years. This selection guide highlights key issues, such as:
- How best to evaluate both hardware and suppliers for support of your application and industry requirements?
- What tools and standards are available to address industrial security concerns?
- How will emergence of the Industrial Internet of Things, Industrie 4.0, and IT/OT convergence impact selection choices?
- Who are the leading suppliers and innovators by industry and application?
- Which suppliers have been acquired by who, and for what purpose?
Download Brochure: Industrial Ethernet Switches
Table of Contents
- Major Trends
- Industry Trends
- Regional Trends
- Factors Contributing to Adoption
- Factors Inhibiting Adoption
- Strategies for Success
- Business Goals
- System Functions & Features
- Basic Featurs
- Advanced Features
- Service Requirements
Leading Supplier Analysis
- Market Shares of the Leading Suppliers
- Market Shares by Region
- Market Shares by Industry
Leading Supplier Profiles
For More Information
For more information on this technology guide or to discuss how we can help you, please contact us.