ARC has been conducting research related to intelligent pump technology for over two decades. Pumps have outgrown their traditional role as the mechanical workhorses of manufacturing with the addition of digital technology and have entered the process control domain. Based on this research, ARC analysts have developed a comprehensive set of criteria to help you select the best intelligent pump solution available in the market.
Intelligent Pumps Overview
In their new role, intelligent pumps have the potential to improve process control, enable better management of their health, and assist plants in reducing total energy consumption. The value proposition of intelligent pumps is high enough to be a process control game changer, yet overcoming the work culture in the process industries is proving to be the greatest challenge for suppliers as manufacturers and owner-operators drag their feet into incorporating pumps into their control schemes.
Selecting the correct intelligent pumps can be crucial to the operation of your operations. Failure to utilize digital commands and information correctly can negatively impact production, operations efficiencies, and safe operation.
ARC has been researching the intelligent pumps market for over two decades and we know the issues:
- Compatibility with current installed assets and operational technology
- Breadth and depth of supplier’s applications and related operations solutions
- Support, training, and spares
- Understanding the total cost of ownership for OEMs and end users
- Architecture integration based on standards
- Integration with IIoT strategies and business systems
- Designs for maximum reliability
- Supplier long term viability
- Identify long term visions
This ARC Selection Guide will help you select the best intelligent pump solution for the future.
Intelligent Pumps Selection Table of Contents
- Industry Trends
- Regional Trends
- Strategies for Successful Adoption
Scope of Report Research
- Key Issues Researched
Market Size and Forecast Definitions
Technology and Supplier Selection Criteria
- Key Criteria Analysis
- Fact-based Selection Process
- Consider Best Practices by Suppliers
- Selection Process Tools Available
Market Shares Analysis
- Top Suppliers by Geographic Regions
- Top Suppliers by Intelligent Pump Type
- Top Suppliers by Industry
Market Share Figures
Profiles of Leading Suppliers
For More Information
For more information on this technology guide or to discuss how we can help you, please contact us.