This guide is designed to help organizations select the best transportation management system and supplier for their unique business requirements.
This version of the guide has been updated with extensive criteria related to routing and managing private and dedicated fleets. It can help a technology selection team find common ground, with lower risk and in far less time.
This guide is designed to accelerate the development of a detailed and robust request for proposal (RFP).
To make the best technology selection decisions, companies need to examine their own distinct objectives, involve the right cross-functional team members, identify and weight the individual selection criteria based on their requirements and objectives, and then evaluate potential supplier offerings relative to those weighted criteria.
The market data and supplier profiles provided can help the team narrow down the supplier universe to identify the subset of qualified suppliers most likely to have the industry domain expertise and regional presence required to serve their needs.
ARC has been covering the transportation management system market for close to 20 years. We have done market research studies, ROI research, case studies, and examined closely the ROI of competing and complementary solutions. Based on that history, this report can help answer strategic questions such as:
- What providers have the largest market shares in a given industry or region?
- What specific criteria can be used to judge a TMS solution’s routing capabilities? Business Intelligence? Procurement? Visibility? And so on?
- What are the key strengths and challenges of over 35 of the key suppliers in this market?
Transportation Management Systems Selection Guide Table of Contents
- Major Trends
- Industry Trends
- Regional Trends
Strategies for Successful Adoption
Factors Contributing to Adoption
Factors Inhibiting Adoption
Supplier Selection Criteria
- Key Criteria Analysis
- Fact-based Selection Process
- Consider Best Practices by Suppliers
- Selection Process Tools Available
- Criteria List
Leading Supplier Analysis
- Market Shares of the Leading Suppliers
- Market Shares by Region
- Market Shares by Industry
- Market Shares by Revenue Category
- Market Shares by Function
- Market Shares by Customer Tier
Leading Supplier Profiles
For More Information
For more information on this technology guide or to discuss how we can help you, please contact us.