Accruent has entered into a partnership with Jacobs to provide a single source of truth for pharma campus asset management
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Jacobs is a provider of integrated engineering, procurement, construction management, and commissioning and qualification (C&Q) solutions in the life sciences industry. With a talent force of over 55,000, and offices spanning the globe, Jacobs offers turnkey engineering services that result in streamlined project delivery in a compliant and predictable manner.
As a supplier of engineering-managed services, Jacobs has developed proven standards and workflows around document management for enhanced project management. Coupling that with Meridian’s engineering document management software (EDMS) will provide a single source of truth for pharma campus asset management and greater efficiencies with its instant access to critical project documents that are always up-to-date.
Specific client benefits include:
- Supporting 21 CFR Part 11 compliance
- The delivery of quality products without delay
- Faster time to engineering project completion
- Global and immediate access to mission-critical documentation
- Streamlined project document workflow, delivery, and handover
- More efficient asset information management
- A decrease in safety incidents and asset downtime
- Reducing the cost and effort of validation