Drone Technology has been evolving quickly with new regulations that will enable inspection and delivery applications
As part of the Smart City topics for this year’s ARC Industry Forum in Orlando, we will bring some of the evolving applications for drone inspection and delivery and a discussion of the regulatory framework that will enable significant growth in commercial and industrial drone missions.
Drones have found many useful jobs in the commercial, agricultural, surveying, and industrial space. This session will focus on drone applications, drone-related technologies, drone regulations, and the challenges to ensure safe and efficient drone missions that provide value.
The forum session will give you a summary of the significant industrial and commercial markets for drones, outline how the drone industry is working with the latest FAA regulations, and show some real-world examples of how drones can provide value.
Drones for Inspection and Delivery in a Smart City
Don’t Miss These Speakers
Pilot and Deputy Director for The ASSURE FAA Center of Excellence for UAS, Steve “Lux” Luxion will give us an update on the FAA strategic plan and the fast-changing regulatory framework. The program will inform you about the advances and potential in the drone delivery and inspection sectors. You will learn about how drone inspection has evolved for the utility industry with Jacob Velky, Manager Unmanned Aerial Systems for Duke Energy.
Additional Smart City Sessions include:
• Smart City Platform Success Stories
• Autonomous & Connected Vehicles Test Bed Tour – FDOT’s SunTrax
• IoT and Smart Lighting Platforms: The Dramatic Impacts and Hidden Opportunities of Convergence
• Smart City Project Best Practices
• The Cybersecurity Challenge for Smart Cities & Infrastructure
• Drones for Industry & Smart Cities
• Mobility-as-a-Service Platforms: A Focus on Smart Transportation
• Smart Parking Platforms - Dramatic Impacts and Current Challenges
• IEEE Smart Cities Standards Meeting
• The Future Electric Grid
• And much more…
The ARC Forum will be held February 4-7, 2019 at the Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld, 6677 Sea Harbor Drive Orlando, Florida 32821.
Learn more about reserving your place at the forum webpage or contact: Rob D’Angelo, Director of Strategic Services email@example.com for more information